What do you look for?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeusExFides

11-19-2012

Hey, fellow Tribunal voters. I was wondering what all you look for when Punishing people for their deeds in LoL? I typically look for racial slurs, repetitive feeding (obviously), and constant swearing are all my instant Punishes for me. How about you?

Boozy F Baby

11-19-2012

telling on your siblings i suppose too

Alanja

11-19-2012

Obvious Trolling
Intentionally Leaving
Heavy Swearing/Heavy Harassment
Racial Slurs
Threats
Sexual Slurs that are over the top

Tbird

11-19-2012

I like to stick with the rule of thumb of would I want to play a game with this guy. Or maybe better yet would I mind playing a game with them. I have pardoned some people that swore the entire game but punished people that did not swear at all. It is about if they seemed to give an effort to play the game correctly and did not abuse or intentionally offend anyone else.

DebosBike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

I look for any action taken by the defendant that demonstrates his intention to say or do something hurtful to those around him.

Smack talk is acceptable normally, but there is a line that can be crossed and there are things that are clearly not sportsmanlike that I would vote to punish for if I saw them.

Great Pyrenees

11-19-2012

Hi friend I have a printed copy of the summoners code beside me, a copy of the EULA for the tribunal, and a copy of the How to judge in tribunal stickys. I use all of these resources to make sure when I click pardon they are innocent. I find several people innocent every day and I am proud to do my part.

nothingxs

11-19-2012

I just go by the guidelines and common sense.

DeusExFides

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbird View Post
I like to stick with the rule of thumb of would I want to play a game with this guy. Or maybe better yet would I mind playing a game with them. I have pardoned some people that swore the entire game but punished people that did not swear at all. It is about if they seemed to give an effort to play the game correctly and did not abuse or intentionally offend anyone else.
I like this.