Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

At first it crashed and now i cant log back in

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaraju

11-23-2009

The game crashed when i was at champ selection screen... then when I tried to restart the game, i couldn't log into LoL. I tried rebooting my PC and restarting the game but the client keeps getting not responding error when I tried to log into LoL. Is it that my account got stuck?

Help!

Xocolatl

Recruiter

11-23-2009

I remember having heard about this once. I didn't stick around to see the fix though.
I recommend logging back in after a few hours. Or better yet, restart.

It is possible that the client hasn't properly closed down, and so a copy of it is still running in the background. Since the launcher is a separate entity, it can be launched as normal. So restarting normally helps.

Jaraju

11-23-2009

i tried again after about 15 - 20 minutes, it worked!

Thanks Xoco!

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

11-23-2009

Generally you only need to wait 15-20 seconds.

If it seems like its taking a long time, open up the task manager and force quit any LoL process (mostly lol.launcher).