this stupid tribunal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calys Teneb

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Chestur View Post
Doesn't matter you don't hold the right to say she deserves a punish. Innocent until proven guilty.
Are you saying guys can't be named "kitten"?

Tubesteak

11-19-2012

Reform card or stfu.
Based on your post, I suspect the ban was warranted.
Enjoy your time off from the game and learn from it.

Mira Joe

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calys Teneb View Post
Are you saying guys can't be named "kitten"?
They can be any gender but as guys like to call other plays guys without knowing their gender I choose to call everyone females until I am given their gender

Calys Teneb

11-19-2012

Quote:
They can be any gender but as guys like to call other plays guys without knowing their gender I choose to call everyone females until I am given their gender
Ah

Kantala

11-19-2012

Quote:
Doesn't matter you don't hold the right to say she deserves a punish. Innocent until proven guilty.
Actually, "she" has been proven guilty by the tribunal already. The proof is in the OP.

AeroWaffle

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverkitten View Post
i never said yall r mad bro obviously sum of u kids seem to be on my post i posted this to vent i dont give a rats ass if any of you believe me or not lol
ok? Then why post on a public forum?

Alanja

11-19-2012

Ok guys, before this becomes just another ranting threat, can we agree to hold back with the insults and false accusitions till we see the actual reform cards?

All other posts made about the case are just aiding in heating up the moods of everybody and that is never a good start.

So please, OP, link your reform card if you want us to review it and maybe help you to understand why it happend (or even agree with you that you did not deserve it).

TheFlyingSpoon

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubesteak View Post
Reform card or stfu.
Based on your post, I suspect the ban was warranted.
Enjoy your time off from the game and learn from it.

Tubesteak please stop saying "Reform Card or stfu". It's not helpful.

Mira Joe

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kantala View Post
Actually, "she" has been proven guilty by the tribunal already. The proof is in the OP.
You don't hold the right to say it was deserved*

Great Pyrenees

11-19-2012

My friend I am sorry you feel this way. Let me assure you that the 1000 people who do Tribunal every day in NA with no reward do not automatically click punish. In fact many of my fellow judges are very lenient and are always looking for a way to defend the accused person. I take time every day to read and render a fair judgment for the cases Riot throws in my lap. I am so glad when I can click pardon to the innocent people who simply broke the Meta but were positive and co-operative. I am also glad when I can click punish on a person whose case is full of racial slurs and ranting at their poor team. If you were banned you 100% deserved it and acceptance is the first step on the road back to LoL. I hope you come back to us a more positive and constructive person =). Take care friend =)