Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champs you hate to see on your Dom team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infirc

11-19-2012

Quote:
konfetarius:
I don't mind seeing specific champs on my team. I mind seeing retarded compositions that rely on the enemy team doing stuff that is even more monumentally stupid to win.

well sometimes some things might be stupid enough to work

ON topic: Gangplank particularly Critplank, he does nothing particularly good and seems tot hink that the only way he's going to contribute to a teamfight is by trying to finish kills with Parley....even if there's a wall of tanks and damage in front of a low health opponent, yes i'm not too fond of Gangplank on my team... on ANY gamemode, Gangplank also showcased how OP Warmogs is in this MODe, before removing it from DOminion Gangplank was a must ban at low Elo because after he got a warmog he'd get a great ability to defend, if Warmog is able to Pull such weak champions to unbearable levels then imagine what it can do with champions that are already at umbereable levels (Bft Teemo with warmogs anyone?)

VexTheHex

11-19-2012

Veigar is the only one that bothers me, I have never seen one hold his own. In most cases it's up to the player, his team, and the enemy team.

I wrecked one game as Ziggs, getting kill after kill and someone stating they were really imrpessed to see a Ziggs destroy in Dominion.

Next game I fed and got yelled at by my team. v.v

wingstreet

11-19-2012

TF for me. he's so squishy and not very many people can play him well.

Mindllapse

11-19-2012

karma, sejuani, non-AD malz, triforce jayce, trynd, soraka, zed

AlphaFerric

11-19-2012

So, after playing a few matches and thinking on this, I can honestly say the only one that mildly bothers me is Sona. I have yet to see one do well compared to the amount of times I have seen every other champion perform well. Having carried matches on sej, tf, kennen, vlad, I find many of these posts sad, because it means you probably had glass cannon versions of most of them, or a sej who didn't know how to engage/team willing to jump in with her. I think I've seen two trynds ever, and they did okay doing a damage heavy bruiser build. All the back door champs I have seen do fine when they were played standard, so I never mind seeing them either.

TLDR: I'm fairly certain I only dodge bad team comps, not champs.

wingstreet

11-19-2012

wait until you run in to a good ad sona.

KalameesJr

11-19-2012

Only supports that decide to play like supports which means you'll be rolling a 4v5 10 minutes into the game.

A12MO12

11-19-2012

Quote:
Kalamees Jr:
Only supports that decide to play like supports which means you'll be rolling a 4v5 10 minutes into the game.

clearly you havent played vs zimike who builds his supports tanky as hell and is annoying all game.

DG Denz Brujah

11-20-2012

anyone who doesn't pick revive

DG Denz Brujah

11-20-2012

ohhh and anyone who says "first time X champ..."

Go play SR with that **** ...