[ITEM] DeathFire Grasp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vaaz

11-23-2009

So i have about 30 games played, started the day before the store patch was implimented. My 2 Favorite Champions are Sora and Alistar, they have similar play styles, (Alistar being a little more versitile). But both are very spammy with support roles. I was glancing at the item page and found this nice item

DeathFire Grasp
+70 Ability Power +30 Magic Resist Passive: On spell cast, you damage each nearby enemy for up to 10% of their current Health

My question is, would DeathFire grasp be worthwile on them, is the item considerd good at all? Whats the range of the items passive? The only drawback i see is its 10% of the Current, and not Max.

looney

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2009

This item is currently not-available.
It is getting changed on the upcoming patches to something like this.

"Deathfire Grasp (new item): Mid Tier Ability Power / Mana Regeneration item with Cooldown Reduction and an active spell that deals damage (25%) based on the target's health"

Vaaz

11-23-2009

Ahh well

wildfire393

11-23-2009

Yeah, the old Deathfire was implemented briefly, then they realized it was stupid good when you stacked it on someone with low Cooldowns like Soraka.

FuzzeWuzze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-23-2009

Yup..people were stacking it and instagibbing people with low CD spells....ruined the game for a day or two...