Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

why not make talon's e deliver an autoattack as soon as you use it?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chocobo X

11-19-2012

it's a bit clunky and i think that would be a decent qol buff, because i sometimes find myself trying to q e combo but click too fast and end up not using the q proc at all

just my two cents, also this is really frustrating when it happens

Scarlet Flandre

11-19-2012

I've been *****ing about this for a while
a QoL improvement is needed

Iorek

11-19-2012

Yeah..

whouthink

11-19-2012

I have that issue too. Sometimes Ill go for an E -> AA -> AA reset Q combo but my Q will cancel halfway through the animation and Ill walk away awkwardly.

chumbler

11-19-2012

Quote:
Chocobo X:
it's a bit clunky and i think that would be a decent qol buff, because i sometimes find myself trying to q e combo but click too fast and end up not using the q proc at all

just my two cents, also this is really frustrating when it happens

It would be helpful, yeah. And you should be going for E-auto-Q combo to take advantage of the reset on Q, which this change would assist.

Also this would be a QoL improvement, but it would also be a straight buff, as QoL improvements almost always are. Nobody should be trying to claim that it wouldn't be a buff.