2k+ Upvotes for Kitty Cat Katarina!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prismatics

11-19-2012

Hello friends,
I was looking for a summoner to trade for kitty cat katarina.
Katarina was my first "main" and i played her any lane ( i was a noob at the time,actually...still am. ), but i played her a lot. I was such a loser that i would take ignite and exhaust to garen-tee first blood the second i hit 6, along with my ap runes and such. She was even my first and only pentakill, it was 1v5 at Baron(picture of scoreboard aftermatch attached), back when everything reset on kills. Though i was pretty dissapointed that i couldn't get the kitty cat skin, i managed to be satisfied by making it my background on my desktop.

Anyway, have found someone to trade, for zombie brand, pulsefire ezreal, and 1 other skin (possible 2) for his kitty cat katarina, but i won't put his name up so you don't flame him with other offers and such.

So anything I can do to get these 2k+ upvotes for this skin, i will attempt to do. I will do my best to giveaway $10 rp card AT LEAST at the first 500 upvotes, assuming we get that far. As i am very very very broke, ill do everything i can to giveaway $10 rp cards at every 500 upvotes after that. Also around every 50 or 100 or so upvotes ill post paint drawings suggested by you guys!

So please please upvote this thread, i'll do everything i can to keep you guys entertained and such with paint drawings and hopefully rp cards. Upvote upvote upvote!
I love you all.

EDIT: attaching screenie later, for some reason it isn't working right now.

Mooninites

11-19-2012

do we really need another one of these threads?

Atrox Primus

11-19-2012

Hippalus said he was working on a trading system.

Patience is a virtue.

Prismatics

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooninites View Post
do we really need another one of these threads?
do WE? No.

Does it hurt? No.

Prismatics

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrox Primus View Post
Hippalus said he was working on a trading system.

Patience is a virtue.
That's true, but he also said it won't be available for a long time.