How many bans till you can get permanently banned?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kevin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Just got banned yesterday for raging 10x hard

they first took away my honor
and now they banned me

how many more bans do i have till i am perm banned?
and is there away to make the level go down?

Thirsty4Leonaid

11-19-2012

it should be zero, learn a lesson and all that noise, so you wont have to worry about the number, since its wont be a possibility any longer

Delta Sniper

11-19-2012

perm bans are reviewed by riot and they get reviewed when the tribunal sends you to them by enough reports. however you can get banned before this if they decide to look at your history, there is no way to remove what you have done in the past once you have been reported riot will look at that when deciding to perma ban you.

BrightNooblar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

The answer is one, in that you can get permabanned on the first go. It is hard to pull that off, but it is possible.

Also remember, you've been in the system now, so best behavior, because it already has tagged you as a troublemaker, so getting in the tribunal again won't be as hard in the future.

The only way to "remove" a ban from the record would be to create a new account. Even then riot will be likely to see that history if they look into your account directly. Tribunal will likely not take it into consideration though.

IS13c7fafe7804f7429d10e

11-19-2012

How many bans it takes depends on your behaviour.

There is inexcusable behaviour that leads to an instant permaban. And there is also mild behaviour that will take you a lot of punishments to be considered permaban-worthy.

As for the level: Just play without getting reported a lot, that will gradually lower the level. The system allows you to reform your behaviour at any time before your permanent ban.

MicGizNit

11-19-2012

I have been banned on the upper side of 10 times, many I have deserved probably all but i have never been able to look at what i said in the tribunal being they never send me the cases. I know I have done things I probably should have been perm banned on the spot but not sure why i didn't now, i know this because I never knew there was something called the tribunal, now I get banned a lot less and not rage at teamates.

Dsg19319

11-19-2012

Depends on how much money you spent on the game. If you spent a lot of money the perma ban will be soon!

BeastBox

11-19-2012

Here's a neat idea; how about you do yourself and everyone else a favour and act like the next one is permanent?

Brokenhope

11-19-2012

Don't be a jackass

Bladez Edge

12-24-2012

Depends on what you get it for. For example, I have never been banned for swearing, or raging. The reason is probably cuz I swear like "f*ck, sh*t, r*pe (rape)" and such. So I never say the actual word. But even that, I never refer to a player. Probably blame the monsters or turrets for my death.

I have been banned twice for leaving games, but one of that was cuz a tornado wiped out my street's internet while I was in a game. That was truly unfair (T_T) but that is probably just a coincidence. That's why I actually have two accounts, so if one gets banned, the other can be used as a back up so I cal still play LoL. My parents don't allow me to play, so sometimes I have to quickly minimize it (and that results in a lot of deaths (-.-) and sometimes I click the "close" button. Another case, is that on Twisted Treeline, I was Alister. Next minute, my parents come as sit beside me to "go on her new phone". Unfortunately, she stayed there until 10 minutes after the round ended. I got banned for that as well.

Making a second account is kind of useful, but still, you do need to consider what is causing the bans. If they don't tell you, then just be a goody goody aye?

So thing is, unluckiness and coincidence have caught me off guard, resulting in banning, but really, it happens to anyone. Also, if you do rage, use that as a tool of motivation to do better in the next round.
Now that you have a permabann, might as well make another account cuz my second account became my primary, and all my "good" champs are purchased there as my original account, now as a secondary has all my noob starting champs such as loads of 450IP champs. Stuff like that.