So.....is it going to happen?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Season 3 is coming and some european players have made lots of threads for na to eu transfer including me is it going to happen or a rioter will answer to us. the funny part is that when somebody posts something about a skin or something else u see a rioter answer's and when we post about this serious that made us stop playing league of legends no rioter response and dont answer me that a transfer between na to eu cannot happen because of different servers if u remember clear 2 years ago riot made a transfer from eu to na. I think its unfair for us after those years still u cant make something we ask.

Thanks for reading my thread feel free to downvote, upvote , troll or everything else.

Sorry for my english if some of you can't understand me.

Tempestphile

11-19-2012

i doubt it will ever happen

Arctic Bro

11-19-2012

What skins do you guys have that we don't?

Kg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eskimofo View Post
What skins do you guys have that we don't?
sorry if u thought i said something about skins that europe has i wanted to say that when a guy comes here and post to upvote for a skin idea u see a rioter responds and about this serious subject they just ignore us.

Kg

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempestphile View Post
i doubt it will ever happen
i thought about it but i always beleive someday it will happen i' m waiting for 2 years now