Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So.....is it going to happen?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kíñg

11-19-2012

Season 3 is coming and some european players have made lots of threads for na to eu transfer including me is it going to happen or a rioter will answer to us. the funny part is that when somebody posts something about a skin or something else u see a rioter answer's and when we post about this serious that made us stop playing league of legends no rioter response and dont answer me that a transfer between na to eu cannot happen because of different servers if u remember clear 2 years ago riot made a transfer from eu to na. I think its unfair for us after those years still u cant make something we ask.

Thanks for reading my thread feel free to downvote, upvote , troll or everything else.

Sorry for my english if some of you can't understand me.

Tempestphile

11-19-2012

i doubt it will ever happen

Arctic Bro

11-19-2012

What skins do you guys have that we don't?

Kíñg

11-19-2012

Quote:
Eskimofo:
What skins do you guys have that we don't?

sorry if u thought i said something about skins that europe has i wanted to say that when a guy comes here and post to upvote for a skin idea u see a rioter responds and about this serious subject they just ignore us.

Kíñg

11-19-2012

Quote:
Tempestphile:
i doubt it will ever happen

i thought about it but i always beleive someday it will happen i' m waiting for 2 years now