Twisted Treeline; Shaco tips. ( HELP )

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImmortalQc

11-28-2012

Hello guys !
So this post won't be only a hate post, I also need some tips for Shaco in TT.
The fact is I am a pretty decent Shaco player, when I go full damages/crit I actually win majority of my games. But, it's pretty borring you see ?
On the old map I had a build that could beat any type of ennemies. Bruisers could not stand me! But since Riot had this super (*sarcasm*) idea of taking out of TT madreds and GA I cannot do it anymore.
My build was simple:
- Cloth amor boots.
- Wits End.
- Madreds. ( Not only for %hp on hit. But amor and attack speed )
- Frozen Mallet.
- Gardian Angel.
- Banshee veil.

I know it look odd, but with my play style it worked all fine in the end.
The question is: Since now I cannot do this anti-bruisers ( AKA tryhards ) build, how am I supposed to counter them as Shaco?
I would like your help to make a new build kind of like this one. Thanks !

P.S : Someone know why the **** they did removed those items? It's just making bruisers even more OP in TT. I guess none of them ever played in 3s x')

Ghyrt

11-28-2012

I herd Blade of the Ruined King is pretty good. You should give it a try in place of Madreds.

Instead of GA, try Frozen Heart or Warmog's.

You might also try building Singed instead of Shaco.

ImmortalQc

11-28-2012

Lol I hate singed. He isn't funny and he make games way too easy.
For the Blade of the Ruined King it sure does %hp damages on hit, BUT based on current ennemy HP. In the end, your item do no ****ing damages xD Also, it don't give amor or attack speed like the build need.
Frozen Heart only amor / Warmorg only HP. I require tankyness as a amor/MR stat. I don't want HP =S
But thanks.

Inxy

11-28-2012

Lantern, BotRK, Phantom Dancer, tanky items depending on other team... hes still great

sleepbane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2012

Warmogs is also banned on this map. just FYI. I would say Blade of the wretched king is fine with the active but maybe try trinity force? has the slow, sheen proc, and attack speed with health. No armor but the lantern is cheap and effective. Also Tri force has movement speed buff. Wicked hatchet is nice for damage and crit fast. Especially against healing/regneration enemies. (automatic grievous wound). Have you tried lord van dams pillager? Armor pen, health, damage, even Spell vamp off your boxes and Shiv. You could try it after you get wit's end or phantom dancer. That armor pen is great.

Nohre

11-29-2012

I've played maybe 25 games as shaco the last couple of weeks. There's no real way to check but I'm sure I have well over a 50% win ratio. He felt pretty strong early and mid, just like always. I feel his late game suffers because of the anti-stealth items and lack of GA.

I usually build mobility/mercs, lantern, brutalizer/yomus, blade of king/ie and a negatron or chain vest if I really need it. The game is usually over by 4th item.

A few times we went really late game and the team needed the damage, so I went: lantern, mercs, I edge, PD, bloodmail, blade of king.

Hexdrinker isn't a bad early game item if you're fighting a lot of magic damage.

Bloodmail seems to be the closest thing to GA there is, but I rarely got to the point where I needed to build it.

Boo

11-29-2012

blade of the ruined king does a lot of damage, when combined with clone

AndersMMO

11-29-2012

Pro Tip;

Lantern > BoRK

You'll feel even stronger than you were with Madred's and if that doesn't fit your style, FEAR NOT;

RiotNome said a while back;

Quote:
LVD's Pillager, Wicked Hatchet, and quite possibly Kitae's Bloodrazor and Entropy from Dominion are all going to be remade fairly soon
Kitae's will give you your playstyle back

(http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2807132)