How can I get an appeal on bans?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thomas500

11-19-2012

I dont think I shoudl have been banned or even reported for most of these games, chat log will even agree. It doesn't even seem like people really read them they just click to ban. Please read and give your opinion. 2 of the cases they don't even give a reason for the report and then at least 3 of these cases I reported because of toxic players and because I said they were getting reported for being toxic I get reported because they are retaliating? WTF is that? Retaliation for doing something in the real world is ILLEGAL why doesn't it work the same on this game.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5955599/

RAGC

11-19-2012

you need to play some bot matches. you hardcore feed every game
but the last 2 you did kinda deserve

ilfswitta

11-19-2012

game 3 after i read i stopped reviewing as you lied to me u said chats would agree with u that game alone i wuddya reported aswell so GG think againa

The Hobo Lord

11-19-2012

You had bad scores and said "****" even when not referring to someone, tribunal judges are literally 12 yr olds and can't tell when curse words are just said or are used against someone. Banning for the former is against the tribunal policy, but the judges are so incompetent, they also ban: leaving the game, typing in caps regardless of what was said in caps, playing badly, talking too much, etc.

Also they assumed you intentionally fed with your scores even though they have literally no evidence for this.

PredatorTypeR

11-19-2012

Classic, in 2 of your 5 games you threatened/taunted people with statements that they were going to get banned because you knew so much about the tribunal.

Thomas500

11-19-2012

Wow thats bull****. How do we fix tribunals then? And if they don't watch replays how are we judging that somone intentionally fed? If thats the case your telling me I can just report anyone with a bad score for intentionally feeding and they will get banned? I put people that play bad down as unskilled but know that I know this new info maybe I'll just report them as intentionally feeding.... Broken tribunals, and I thought this was a good game...