Riot fix your Dominion que

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Das Strychnine

11-19-2012

I made a thread about this before and it got totally off-topic, so I'm just going to put this out there and make it look really simple so the GD trolls don't start spamming it.

Fix your Dominion que.

In EUW and it looks like NA is the same thing from a brief look at the Dominion forums, people are getting 10-15 minute ques in Blind Pick, now I can not possibly believe that there are simply not enough players so either there's a problem with it or you are sneaky shutting down servers so not so many games at the same time are allowed, I don't know. But if this is your idea of "fixing" Dominion by making it so people will just leave it and go play SR rather then wait 15 minutes every match then good job, keep it up.

But if you give 2 hoots about this mode then please fix this as it's been 10+ minutes for a game for the last week and it's really starting to make me want to quit. It's bad enough Draft doesn't even work on EUW now people can't play Blind either, I have friends who say their que can go as high as 30 minutes sometimes, that's just a joke. I myself average about 10 and have many screenshots to prove it.

Tempestphile

11-19-2012

well, queue time is totally dependant on how many people around your elo is queueing at that particular point

maybe you have a high elo (or claim to have one since you are smurfing the forum account), or maybe people don't queue at the time you queue to avoid you? Or maybe your elo is so trash its hard to find someone as bad as you to play with?

Das Strychnine

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempestphile View Post
well, queue time is totally dependant on how many people around your elo is queueing at that particular point

maybe you have a high elo (or claim to have one since you are smurfing the forum account), or maybe people don't queue at the time you queue to avoid you? Or maybe your elo is so trash its hard to find someone as bad as you to play with?

Yeah it could be that but Id think the average player would be low elo any way, just like in SR, there are millions of 1000 elo players compared to 2000+