Poppy... she needs a little boost

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bloodseek

11-19-2012

I recently played poppy again and she really is behind compared to many of the current champions. And honestly, I think 2 changes could make her a lot better.

1 - remove the damage cap on her Q. Jayce does 20% of a champions max health with his hammer E and has no damage cap AND it knocks back. Removing the damage cap would work wonders on her.

2 - Make her W give either magic resist or straight damage reduction. If it gave 5%/7.5%/10%/12.5%/15% damage reduction at max stats, she would be a little more beefy which she really needs.

This way, she could do damage and survive in team fights much better and trade hits a little better too.

내 나쁜 검둥이

11-19-2012

I get it. A boost. Like a booster seat. lololololol

Laser

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodseek View Post
I recently played poppy again and she really is behind compared to many of the current champions. And honestly, I think 2 changes could make her a lot better.

1 - remove the damage cap on her Q. Jayce does 20% of a champions max health with his hammer E and has no damage cap AND it knocks back. Removing the damage cap would work wonders on her.

2 - Make her W give either magic resist or straight damage reduction. If it gave 5%/7.5%/10%/12.5%/15% damage reduction at max stats, she would be a little more beefy which she really needs.

This way, she could do damage and survive in team fights much better and trade hits a little better too.
LOL I once farmed top all game with poppy around 250 CS at 30 minutes before leaving lane, ult + Q one shot their corki. Q is fine.

p13rc3y7

11-19-2012

Jokes? I dont know any jokes...

Postal Miku

11-19-2012

If you buff Poppy she will get an insane amount of nerfs because of how her ult and passive are so powerful

Destîny

11-19-2012

Poppy is broken once she gets Trinity, the only way she's balanced is that you can zone her while she's weak (pre-trinity). Buffing her in any way that may help her early game would make her broken as she would get to her late game easily.

IMO she's a poorly designed champ.

Rocko15

11-19-2012

Poppy trades a terrible early game for a amazing late game.

Map Awareness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

We Poppy players pretend she does not exist when we discuss balance.

Umisachi

11-19-2012

Poppy can use some minor adjustment, but I see that where she stand, she is fine, deals ton of dmg, ults on support and runs into their backline and zone, hard to kill her and so can stun and again deal tons of dmg.

Yook

11-19-2012

Shes perfectly fine, either take the time to get good with her or leave her alone. Please don't get her buffed then nerfed