Petition to quadruple dodge penalties for players who dodge RIGHT as the game starts

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadow Master

11-19-2012

Last second dodges are hardly about "not wanting to play".

Last second dodges happen when a troll waits until last pick, then picks a role that already exists, then picks Surge/Revive and insta-locks.

Trolls and toxic players NEVER dodge. Punishing anyone for dodging at all is asinine.

√źucktales

11-19-2012

you think dodging is bad but it helps the dodger more than it helps you. ive dodged my way to silver this season. and im damn glad they removed the elo loss. im gonna dodge at the last second every game when theres 2 people fighting each other, 1 person calls a role thats been picked and rages when he cant play his "main", 1 person b4 anyone is picked says mid or feed. when theres a foreign language in pre chat, basically when i can detect a bad team synergy. it should be obvious to anyone by now when your in pre game how your team is gonna work together. if they arent gonna work out together why waste your time losing and getting raged at or watching them rage at each other and self destruct the team? why would you put yourself through that? i personally wait out hour long dodge ques at least 6 times a day and its worth every minute. when you see someone dodge do yourself a favor click the red x and wait 3-4 minutes to reque. you have no idea how much better the next match will be

Dragon Rider

11-19-2012

^

Soraka Goes Mid

11-19-2012

Yeah, because I wanted to play that game with 3 junglers and 2 ad carries. Nobody else would dodge, so I was forced to at the last second. I don't want to dodge and have to sit out for 30 minutes because of trolls. So now you want me to have to sit out 2 hours because of trolls. Where's the justice in that? The trolls can still just go on to another game and troll some more.

Strawberrycocoa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

I disagree with this Quadruple Penalty idea, just because sometimes you don't realize you have a troll until the last second.

Case in point; I am 5th pick, first three picks take Jungle Top and ADC. So it's support or mid. I opt to support and make my choice, while the other guy takes Veigar for mid.

After I lock in for support, this guy changes to Soraka as AP Carry Mid, after communicating not one word all match. Had to dodge with ten seconds to spare.

mambawarrior0

11-19-2012

What will happen if this is implemented....
BOOM

Great improvement over 5
BOOM

JPandaGamer

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by –ucktales View Post
you think dodging is bad but it helps the dodger more than it helps you. ive dodged my way to silver this season. and im damn glad they removed the elo loss. im gonna dodge at the last second every game when theres 2 people fighting each other, 1 person calls a role thats been picked and rages when he cant play his "main", 1 person b4 anyone is picked says mid or feed. when theres a foreign language in pre chat, basically when i can detect a bad team synergy. it should be obvious to anyone by now when your in pre game how your team is gonna work together. if they arent gonna work out together why waste your time losing and getting raged at or watching them rage at each other and self destruct the team? why would you put yourself through that? i personally wait out hour long dodge ques at least 6 times a day and its worth every minute. when you see someone dodge do yourself a favor click the red x and wait 3-4 minutes to reque. you have no idea how much better the next match will be
I should do this for my S3 placement matches... my placements for last season went along the lines of everyone either fighting over top or mid and we'd end up getting an afk or someone feeding as support and me being forced into the jungle (which was actually my worst role at the time)