Petition to quadruple dodge penalties for players who dodge RIGHT as the game starts

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StormbreathDragn

11-19-2012

You know what I'm talking about...

*BOOM!*

You have been placed back in the matchmaking queue because Summoner 5 has left the game.

That guy. That guy right there. He wants to dodge? Ok, fine, I get it. Sometimes teams suck, or you have something to do, or you just don't want to play. But you want to wait until the last possible moment to dodge, instead of dodging as soon as you realize you want to dodge? Well, forget the 5/30-minute timer, you can sit out for a couple hours, you ass.

CoonSan CoonSan

11-19-2012

Why? So trolls win again? Most people that dodge at the last second are just in response to some toxic piece of **** that is just trying to force a dodge anyway. They just wait to see if the troll will dodge and when they don't they dodge. Again that would just punish people that are playing for fun and make trolling champ select even more popular if you add more of a timer to the dodge penalty. Again trolls are usually forcing most dodges. Seen it a million times. People want to play the game and not just play the dodge game but trolls are always trying to ruin everything.

StormbreathDragn

11-19-2012

Or when you see the toxic piece of ****, you could dodge right away.

Westwen

11-19-2012

Usually takes about 3 dodges to get into a actual game, that's about 15 minutes wasted.

Razy6trix

11-19-2012

OP seems mad that he couldn't start the match against a team that consisted of Vayne, Ez, Ashe, Jungle karma and Olaf mid.

StormbreathDragn

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razy6trix View Post
OP seems mad that he couldn't start the match against a team that consisted of Vayne, Ez, Ashe, Jungle karma and Olaf mid.
Olaf was the jungler and karma was top, idiot.

Rocko15

11-19-2012

Had three people on my team lock in supports... should i dodge and save myself elo, or sit there and take it like a woman..

Dyto

11-19-2012

Last second dodge is fine....

The problem are team select trolls that FORCE people to dodge that last second, we should cut their balls off

woyaH

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko15 View Post
Had three people on my team lock in supports... should i dodge and save myself elo, or sit there and take it like a woman..
So you ask should i run away like a man or stay and be a women? You got it backwards buddy.

doggeris789

11-19-2012

meh..
I get into a ranked match, second pick on are team goes Ap xin with surge and heal, saying he's going mid and locks in, when we politely ask him to jungle or solo top and change his summoner spells, he replies with "gg im gonna feed if I dont go mid scrubs"

at that point it becomes a game of chicken to see who q dodges because no one wants to wait 30 minutes..