Hi, I'm Blind Pick.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fubby3

11-19-2012

The people who play blind pick are way better and more tolerable than the tryhard ranked noobs.

Yeah, I said it.

Patchness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Hi, I'm Aram.
I'm more fun than my older brothers SR, TT and Dominion. I provide faster games and usually cause less rage. More champs are viable in me without an ounce of effort to balance.

Walram Amani

11-19-2012

Hi, I'm a random bypasser, and I don't ban useful characters just because I don't know how to deal with them

tempnameA461

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubby3 View Post
The people who play blind pick are way better and more tolerable than the tryhard ranked noobs.

Yeah, I said it.
While this is true, TF is still pickable (whom has the strongest ultimate in the game).

HeXMAGICoO

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockdown3686 View Post
Then play dominion, or an aram or catch the teemo and quit crying on the forums.
Hi, im trying to quit crying on the forums, but i don't have anything better to do.

TimeWhisp

11-19-2012

I find in blind pick SR only about 1/4 games has a lolbr0k3n champion. And even if someone has one they generally aren't good enough to dominate the game. Plus I haven't seen a rager in ages. I would say in the last month and a half I've reported 1-3 people for afk and those are my only reports.

ARAM is definitely the most chill. Although there are a lot of braggarts, I love shutting them up. I especially enjoy playing against an invited team and bashing them with random teammates. By the way, Karma is pretty freakin good in ARAM.

Kise

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Hi, I'm twisted treeline.

What's a late game?

tempnameA461

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kise View Post
Hi, I'm twisted treeline.

What's a late game?
Hi, I'm Twisted Treeline.
Lol who am I

내 나쁜 검둥이

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempnameA461 View Post
Hi, I'm Twisted Treeline.
Lol who am I
Hi, I'm Twisted Treeline...

...anyone there? Anyone at all? Hello? Where did everyone go?

also:

Hi, I'm Twisted Treeline

Come get your free Diamond/Plat!

Internet

11-19-2012

I play blind normals and I dont have this issue. Blitz players are normally terrible. Shen players.. Only good one ive seen is the 2k ELO player I duo with in normals sometimes..