So... the honor initiative...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaSuperMinion

11-19-2012

Now that we've had it for a bit, is it making a noticeable difference? Personally I'd say it was, and to a small degree still is, but overall in the grand scheme of the larger problem not so much.

DaSuperMinion

11-19-2012

Bump for opinions...

DaSuperMinion

11-19-2012

Last bump then I guess I'll just let it die

Poundman

11-19-2012

I quit playing for about 3 months. Since returning the community seems a bit better overall. I have ran into maybe one legit rager which is a dramatic decrease. Most people seem more willing to try against tough odds as well; I don't see too many people giving up and going afk anymore. Seems to be have helped, of course I suggested the same system two years ago, so maybe I'm biased.

Belisarius

11-19-2012

I have seen better play overall. However, also noticed that people are far less likely to give out Honour than they were when the system first came out. I'm a bit down that I don't have any badges yet despite always being a nice guy, even prior to Honour points, ah well! I also don't play all that often to accumulate the necessary points. Seems I have an even balance of each type as well. *shrug*

Xonra

11-19-2012

Well I've seen things become better but maybe by 5%. Every one of my last 3 pvp games have had afk/leavers, but at least the ones that stayed were not raging in chat, so that's something.

Tangylicious

11-19-2012

It has gotten better from my experience. Though they may not talk or communicate at least they don't rage continuously all game. There is an outbreak here and there, but that's understandable.

Arctic Bro

11-19-2012

Separated the good, bad and the gime-gime people
didn't change me one bit, got HO crest and teamwork is a tad harder since I have to constantly talk to them and have to land on polite people :s *dat ranked*