So I'm banned, haha

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackDiamondFox

11-19-2012

Especially if it's a normal game, no need to rage. It's only a game. You lose one then move on to another.

Grollm

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDiamondFox View Post
Especially if it's a normal game, no need to rage. It's only a game. You lose one then move on to another.
I know bro but it happens to everyone. It was literally my 4th lose in a row because of baddies and I was just fed up.

Ranen Striffe

11-19-2012

how about instead of making excuses for your attitude you take a step back and look at the situation. sure no one likes players who arent willing to listen so we get frustrated with them. But in the grand scheme of it all, this is just a game. So why would you be willing to make your self look like a jerk when all you have to do is focus on you. you cant make some one change simply by telling them what to do. And all in all, the only thing you accomplished was being a jerk and getting yourself banned. SO the next time you decide to get all pridefull about how well you think you can play, take a moment to think about what you cna do to support what the other person is doing despite what the META says.

EdgeFitness

11-19-2012

I know how you feel playing support a lot I get those ADC that are just hopeless

Grollm

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFluffyButt View Post
how about instead of making excuses for your attitude you take a step back and look at the situation. sure no one likes players who arent willing to listen so we get frustrated with them. But in the grand scheme of it all, this is just a game. So why would you be willing to make your self look like a jerk when all you have to do is focus on you. you cant make some one change simply by telling them what to do. And all in all, the only thing you accomplished was being a jerk and getting yourself banned. SO the next time you decide to get all pridefull about how well you think you can play, take a moment to think about what you cna do to support what the other person is doing despite what the META says.
Despite all your grammatical errors your comment has nothing to do with the topic. It has nothing to do with the meta. The guy went 2/11 and only had 164 cs in a 45 minute game. Just to give you an idea of how bad that it is, by 10 minutes if you hit 100% of the creep that comes to your tower, should be about 8 waves, you would 107 creep, which would be roughly around 2k gold. There is no way possible to hit 100% because you are going to get zoned, made to go back to base, but even taking out 20% due to those things you should have about 80 cs in 10 minutes, according to that math you should have around 300ish cs by the end of a 45 minute game(again taking into account zoning, deaths, going back to base, and obtaining or fighting for objectives). To only have 164 by the end of the game and only have 2 kills means you're missing about 3kish gold. That's a BT, or an Infinity Edge, or Trinity Force. And yes I shouldn't have raged, you're telling me what I already know. It happens to everyone, I just rage more than most and I got banned for it. QQ, I can't play league 3 days, whatever can I do?

BlackDiamondFox

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grollm View Post
I know bro but it happens to everyone. It was literally my 4th lose in a row because of baddies and I was just fed up.
I hear ya, but be glad it's only a 3 day ban and try to be more calm next time.

Grollm

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDiamondFox View Post
I hear ya, but be glad it's only a 3 day ban and try to be more calm next time.
Yeah I know man haha. I'm just only going to support when I know the person that I'm supporting. I refuse to support a random unless his match history is flawless.

jokene98

11-19-2012

like you said... you're in a lower elo for normals. dont expect pro-plays. people need to start somewhere. not every ADC are born prodigies - if hes last hitting badly, just help him out. time your attacks so that by the time he lands his. itll be a last hit. if hes autoattacking, hes pushing. if hes pushing, ward everywhere. if you see enemy jungler and hes going in against all 3 - and you know you cant help, leave him. no reason to feed a double kill. if he honestly is being that bad, lose the turret and let him free farm while you support other lanes that are more capable. ward the red jungle while you do that to continue protecting your ADC despite you not being there.

as for what you can do to fix your toxic attitude, calm down and just accept what happened - people screw up and theres nothing you can do. also, i dont believe that anyone can drop all the way down to 600 elo without it being their own fault. theres no way people can drop you down that low. if you're dropping at 12 elo a game. that is alot of games lost and this kind of pattern only reflects yourself. your rage may be blinding you, bro.

Sephrinx

11-19-2012

Let's see your report card.

Candentis

11-19-2012

You know, if you told him to check bushes with his ult, this could have gone at least a little better, even if Kog was bad. If you support, you need to know the ends and outs of the carry you're supporting, in case they don't.