So I'm banned, haha

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grollm

11-19-2012

I was playing Leona and this was just a normal. I was playing with my girlfriend and she's a new 30 so we usually get paired with lower elo players. I don't really know how the "elo"works for normals. I know there is a formula, but I don't really know how they compute it. I understand bro, I play support a lot. But if your carry sucks, there is not too much you can do. If he's getting outfarmed, he doesn't engage when you engage, and he can't last hit there really isn't much you can do. Oh and the jungler was his buddy and he was just as bad, so there were no hope for ganks for jungle to help him win his lane.

Grollm

11-19-2012

I think the solution to this problem for me anyways, is to not support unless I know the adc that I'm supporting. Since support and adc are so interdependent on one another, I want it to be with someone that I know. If I am forced to support in a normal I'm just going to dodge. If it's ranked and I don't feel comfortable with the team or if no one is communicating in the lobby, dodge. I knew this already, I should have exercised it.

Masakan

11-19-2012

Funny it's the exact opposite for me. I've more or less resigned myself to maining support in ranked because If I don't do it no one else will be competent enough to do so.

Grollm

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masakan View Post
Funny it's the exact opposite for me. I've more or less resigned myself to maining support in ranked because If I don't do it no one else will be competent enough to do so.
Yeah bro I did that is season 2 and I saw my elo fall so low it wasn't even funny. I actually dropped all way down to the low 600s. I started playing carry roles and I was able to bring my elo back up to about 740ish(which is still bad, but better than 600). Playing support to a bad carry brings out the demon rager beast in me. It's not pretty, haha.

IS1330ca164c1e976181edd

11-19-2012

I personally think - regarding the 600 ELO thing - you had to improve as a support then. I am maining support and the reason why I am doing this even in the few ranked games I play is the following;
1. Someone worse could be supporting. I don't want this to happen.
2. If I am a better supporter than the enemy support (constantly) my ELO should go up eventually. Because I am doing better than the enemy at the same role.

But back to your case, got a link to the tribunal? Else it is hard to say anything about it.

Grollm

11-19-2012

No I don't have a link for the Tribunal, I was wondering how people obtain this. As far as you saying that I need to improve as support, unless you are playing a support that can carry, if your carry sucks, you are not going to be doing well either. Also saying that you're playing ranked, you're only level 5 bro. Unless you have another account that you play ranked with. The highest level player with your name is level 27 on Euro West. I'm a little confused, haha.

Krazykillerhippo

11-19-2012

This Hailstorm guy seems pretty good, looks like he was just having a bad game.

Grollm

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazykillerhippo View Post
This Hailstorm guy seems pretty good, looks like he was just having a bad game.
Look at his match history, it's all customs. And the games he did play normals he fed.

Soraka Goes Mid

11-19-2012

If he's really that bad, and he doesn't listen to suggestions, then report him for feeding or whatever at the end of the game and Tribunal will take care of it. Don't rage at him. That will just get you banned.

Grollm

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeuroXc View Post
If he's really that bad, and he doesn't listen to suggestions, then report him for feeding or whatever at the end of the game and Tribunal will take care of it. Don't rage at him. That will just get you banned.
Duly noted. As you can see I'm banned XP