So I'm banned, haha

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grollm

11-19-2012

Gotta love it. 3 day ban for nothing. Given I was a little mean to this Kog'maw, but he couldn't last hit to save his life. In fact, he was so bad at last hitting I had to actually "soften up"the creep for help to facilitate him getting the tiny bit of creep he did get. 164 cs in a 45 minute game. Terrible. http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/23152142#history. Don't play with this terribad. If see him in your queue dodge.

Arrav

11-19-2012

It sounds like u deserved it...

Grollm

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrav91 View Post
It sounds like u deserved it...
Meh whatever man. I tried to help him out, but when he kept auto attacking the creep, not last hitting, pushing the lane, overextending, and building like a complete tard, I started getting mean. I really tried to help him, but what can you do. You can only polish a turd so much. Even if it's a shiny turd. It's still a turd.

PoisonedPeace

11-19-2012

give him suggestions or step up your play lol

Grollm

11-19-2012

I did bro. I was Kog try to last hit not just auto attack. Kog please stop overextending. Kog please don't facecheck those bushes. Kog why do you have tier 2 boots and a zeal and no damage? Look at the way Ez is building, he already has 2 dorans blade, tier 2 boots, and part of his BT, try to mimic his build. To which he responded, "Stfu nub, if I wanted to build like EZ I would play Ez. And wards are useless, why buy wards when I can just walk into the bushes and see if someone is there?" After he was blowing off the helpful tips I was trying to give him and after about his 5th time tower diving and feeding ez, I started to get mean. I was kind of an *******, but he was horrendous and there is nothing worse than supporting a terrible carry.

TheSnuke

11-19-2012

You deserve it. Take these three days to learn from your toxic play, and come back a more positive player.

Grollm

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSnuke View Post
You deserve it. Take these three days to learn from your toxic play, and come back a more positive player.
And how do I deserve it? Please back up your claims. By trying to help someone play better?

iAmFr33man

11-19-2012

If he was a bad carry you have to be the better support. If he was facechecking you have to constantly buy wards for him so he would stop facechecking. You need to dish out many heals to your carry too. If you need to go back, signal your carry that you need to, he'll probably stop overextending by then.

Grollm

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAmFr33man View Post
If he was a bad carry you have to be the better support. If he was facechecking you have to constantly buy wards for him so he would stop facechecking. You need to dish out many heals to your carry too. If you need to go back, signal your carry that you need to, he'll probably stop overextending by then.
I was man, trust me, but there is only so much you can do. He kept engaging 2 v 1s, 3 v 1s, I was warding like crazy, but it was almost like he was trying to die. I had tribush warded, both of our bushes bot warded AND river and he would go facecheck their tribush, or go facecheck blue. I was at a lose, and then when I tried to help him he pretty told me to **** myself, so what am I supposed to do?

PoisonedPeace

11-19-2012

You certainly aren't supposed to rage at him.

Your job is to keep him alive and help him get kills. If he is being aggressive then place aggressive wards. If he isnt listening to you then you need to take control of the lane.

I dont know what your elo is but if you are on the lower end, play champs that can take control. Leona, taric, alistar, etc.

If you cant handle it then find a duo partner.