Something is only truly Overpowered if the ENTIRE community agrees upon it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ergheis

11-19-2012

And I mean the ENTIRE community. As in there's no heated debate, but just single threads that don't get noticed by Riot, because there is only a single thread needed, not a million threads saying why they are or aren't OP.

Does Blitzcrank do way too much damage for how gamechanging his abilities are? Entire community agrees on that, it's hard to find someone who denies that.

Does Amumu do way too much damage for how gamechanging he is? Entire community agrees on it instantly.

Is Alistar/Shen/Malphite/Amumu/GamechangingTank permabanned in all solo queue and it's honestly never going to change? Entire community agrees there.

Is Riven's HP regen a bit higher than it needs to be? Is her ult too low a cooldown, so much it's only usefull for being dominant in lane, something she already has? People agree on that.

Is Darius' True Damage Refreshing Ultimate stupidly annoying to everyone but Darius? Everyone agrees on that, even Darius players.

Is it kind of stupid that Ryze can build full tank and deal better sustained damage than AP carries that build tank? Everyone agrees on that.

Does Riot ever touch these champions? Entire community has come to the conclusion that they honestly never will be changed, too.

EDIT: @ Everyone arguing semantics..... at least try to deny the points I made in the thread, not just the technicality, hmm? If you don't, then this thread does what it's intended to do.

Mephew

11-19-2012

I remember when a lot of people freaked out when Shen and alistar were first nerfed a few years ago.

gsai

11-19-2012

People defended release Xin , Brand, and Vayne. People always will.

tempname1032

11-19-2012

As long as the majority of forum goers are unranked nubs, expect to find educated opinions about champions to be drowned out by all the tryndamere/fiddlesticks OP threads

Patroks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

I don't agree with most of those, and since I'm part of the community, I guess that means they aren't overpowered.

IS13c7fafe7804f7429d10e

11-19-2012

Hello, I'm a troll.

I think Heimerdinger is OP and Jayce is ridiculously underpowered.

Ergheis

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsai64 View Post
Find me someone who defends how much damage Blitzcrank does with sincerity, and I'll believe that.

Connector Pens

11-19-2012

Though I agree with all of your examples, I've never seen the community all agree at the same time.

Even when Graves was released there was still people arguing that he was balanced, massive string of nerfs later and he's still tournament viable.

Ergheis

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomTingWong View Post
but... aren't darius players part of the "entire community"?
That's why I said even Darius players.

DarkRaiiin

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsai64 View Post
I'm still ashamed that I defended release Vayne. Then again, she WAS fine...until people learned how to play her.