What's being done about Teemo and Darius?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

whitewolven

11-30-2012

AP teemo gets nerfed in TT and people will just go AD teemo that will also need a nerf then cries will be about how with the right items in TT you need 0 AP as teemo shrroms are just for slowing escapes.

I don't go heavy AP i just use one AP item and that Malady for the passive DoT to stack with poison dart and I grab a BFT to drop those annoying tanks if they want to go beefy anti AP i grab a Kitreas with BFt to double the HP drop rate (lol olaf Q_Q)

No matter how much they nerf a class its never about the abilities its always about the items the person chooses to build and how they play.

sure teemo is a counter to your constant "AD tank onry" mindset of how TT should be played, like one Red said before, open your eyes broaden your horizons, try using something else other then tanky AD's to try and win TT since Teemo is always going to hard counter that your going to always QQ about it.
its a never ending struggle, theres always going to be some champion that is going to hard counter ADs sure its Teemo now and its being used and abused only because no one wants to go outside the norm, wonder what will be next when teemo gets the nerf.

Mooninites

11-30-2012

whats being done about singed? he is so fundamentally broken its absolutely disgusting that this champion isn't permenantly banned from this gmae mode

Mooninites

11-30-2012

whats being done about singed? he is so fundamentally broken its absolutely disgusting that this champion isn't permenantly banned from this gmae mode

Alastric

12-01-2012

axxaxaxa lol and triple lol , jesus christ the only thing i never thought to see in forums is OP TEEMO !!!!

worst range , his ulti eacily counter for some gold , W speed skill is 50-50 skill with ridicoulous cd, teemo stays with only Q and E and those two canceled by MR , low health , low base damage , low defences , and after all this disadvantages lately we have too many champions with gap closing spells/skills which result in a dead teemo 100%!!!

and suddenly teemo gets a little benefit in this map (shrooms) , all lol comunity protest for being op , too much youngsters play here lately that dont want to lose.cry mode on.

there are even worst things in lol that teemo :
- true damage invention which means no matter what u do u die and nothing to do.
- karthus ulti and global range, u try to win a hard teamfight and mister camper gets 2-3 kills for fun.
- kog explode on death , on 1vs1 you die 100% and the only reason u wait is to see if u kill him !!!
- trynda ultim.....
- brand op damage and many more

but --> darius ulti surpass all ridiculousness of all champs in the game together.

i wrote all this because after all these someone still thought that teemo is op lol , the moste underrated champ in the game.
and mister designers plz stop taking into account the famous called pro players noobs and adjust the game according them u ruin the game this way.
whenever a noob pro lpses a tournament and lament cry mode is on hardly then massive nerfs comes without even test them just because those so called pro players demand it qq

SrgtAsh

03-05-2013

Always ban teemo in ranked for freaks sake. Every role in summoner's rift he doesn't do well. He can't support cause he doesn't give anything to the adc and will steal kills. He can't adc because his range is terrible and damage is horrible late game. He can't mid because other champions have more range than him. He's a terrible jungler since he loses so much hp killing monsters. The only role he's alright in is top but he shouldn't be there. Top is meant for sustained champions that can either take reduced damage or gain life back. On top of that this guy is behind your entire team and forces your underfed, no farm support to go tanky or the underleveled jungler to go tanky. Top is supposed to take dps, allowing Teemo there is a joke and I never allow it, I either hold him as pick then change last second or ban him,

Cards and Dice

03-05-2013

If Darius and Teemo are so tough, why aren't you playing Kennen or Singed?

Kennen has a great stun ability, a special auto+W and then E stuns Darius and lets Kennen disengage, BFT works well with this combo, you can kite Darius to hell with Q and E, and your ult is his bane. Teemo can eat a QWE, then die to another ult.

Singed... This should be obvious. Rush Catalyst, Fling Teemo or Darius, make them chase you, and laugh as they choke on your poison while burning from BFT.

CONDEMN 2 WALL

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yefo View Post
His melee and q are physical (with free 25% armor pen), his bleed is magic, his ult is ~900 true damage. It is difficult, to say the least, to counter build a Darius.
yeah, only specific champions work against darius:
1. those who he can't touch (ie ranged: caitlin, ashe - but adcs are risky on TT)
2. those who can outdamage him if they build a little tankier than usual (ie xin, trynd, fiora, vi)
3. those who have true damage themselves (ie.irelia)

im a people too

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by exe3 View Post
@ RiotNome or any other Rioter who can answer. What is being done about Teemo and Darius? Twice today i've versed teams with both of them and both times we were horribly defeated. Being defeated however wasn't the issue, it was the fact that we'd OUTPLAY them and get defeated. Before level 6 we would destroy them but as soon as they got their ulti's it was GG. Jungle was suddenly removed to us as a gameplay option as the sheer density of mushrooms (something that was balanced with a far larger map in mind) made avoiding them a literal impossibility. And Darius? Well he's just Darius, just a couple of hits and he 1K+ true damage you to death for easy triple kills. It's not fun and not fair.

Darius is suppose to be getting a remake that takes the power from his ult and gives it to the rest of the kit but when is this going to come out? Certainly not before the Season 3 items are done with as all resources have been out to that for now but hopefully something was already being done about him.

Teemo I honestly can't see how he can work in this map without either rebalancing that would affect SR or map specific rebalances. I just don't know how you could balance him on this map as while everyone loves to hate how annoying he is in SR he actually removes gameplay in TT and that's not fun.

Honestly this is downvote time (if not so already) but it is of my opinion that both Teemo and Darius need to be emergency disabled from Twisted Treeline until they can be looked at and rebalanced. And to some who may say this, yes there are a number of champions that are frustrating to verse but these are the only two champs where I felt disgusted at playing the game and where I honestly felt there was no possibility of winning. I don't make QQ threads because I got beat by character X (there'd be well over 800 threads if that were the case), I make threads when I am uncounterably destroyed in a match that has me questioning why I play this game and as such I want to bring this issue to light.
Just build a damned Lightbringer and make sure your comp, even in blind, has moderate cc to peel Darius. This is not that difficult a problem to fix.

im a people too

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaITApirlo View Post
yeah, only specific champions work against darius:
1. those who he can't touch (ie ranged: caitlin, ashe - but adcs are risky on TT)
2. those who can outdamage him if they build a little tankier than usual (ie xin, trynd, fiora, vi)
3. those who have true damage themselves (ie.irelia)
4. Any champ with controls.

Why do people keep talking about TT like it's 1v1?

Minrat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2013

woah-major necro o.0