(Closed RP) Hunt For The Hunter

1234511 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neroth

11-09-2013

Over some time, a recurring bounty has been appearing across Valoran - saying only:

"I am offering 100.000 gold if you help me with somebody.
Will provide more details if you meet me at -date- in -location-."

Said location would be an abandoned warehouse outside Noxus - a rundown, dark place, with no real signs of life around - however, someone attentive enough might have been able to spot a man hiding within the dark, waiting for people to show up.

((Sorry for the crappy opening post. I promise i will improve.))

PSYCOsanches589

11-09-2013

"Noxus....just being outside the walls sickens me" Rayler said to himself as he entered the warehouse looking around "So is there someone here or is this just some practical joke?"

Ask Zyra

11-09-2013

Inessa looked up from the chair she was sitting in upside down, having arrived a few hours early she had been waiting.

"Could be a joke, but it would be a dumb one" she said cartwheeling out of the chair to stand in front of Rayler. "I'm Inessa" she said extending her hand.

PSYCOsanches589

11-09-2013

he shakes her hand "So are you the one I'm suppose to meet here?" he said his face unchanging

PSYCOsanches589

11-09-2013

((btw your pic doesnt show for your character zyra))

PSYCOsanches589

11-09-2013

((character updated))

Ask Zyra

11-09-2013

((really cause it shows for me))

Inessa gave him an annoyed look and retracted her hand

"If I was the one you were supposed to meet would I be complaining about it being a dumb joke?" She stuck out her tongue.

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2013

Orion walked silently towards the warehouse, his scabbards swaying with each step. His sense of smell had identified three humans within from miles away, two of them male and one female, their heat signatures visible even from this distance. The walls may as well have been made of glass before the combined onslaught of his numerous senses. As he walked through the door, he could hear their hearts pumping, taste their pheromones on the air, sense the electricity pulsing through their nervous system. Having heard their previous conversation, from under his hood his eyes looked straight at the third person in the room, waiting for the man to speak.

PSYCOsanches589

11-10-2013

"Well then." he said he said to Inessa as he turned to Orion "Ah....another ranger. Are you the one we were suppose to meet?"

((Is Inessa suppose to be chaotic good or chaotic evil?)

Neroth

11-10-2013

Hearing as he was adressed, the man stepped forward, revealing himself to the others -

"No, that would be me. It seems that my hiding has been broken. I apologize for the secrecy, but... considering who am i facing, it is necessary. If he catches wind that i am after him, i would be dead within an hour.
Now, you are, i presume, interested to know as to who i am speaking about.
There is an assassin, one of the best ones that i know of, whom i would like to get revenge on. You may have heard of him - he goes by the name of Nerethis. I've managed to track him via looking at some odd deliveries, several leading towards one location."

He then reached under his cloak, and took what appeared to be a map of Valoran - with one place within the Ironspike Mountains, not terribly far away from Noxus itself, clearly marked out.
The man then continued: "He has a house in there, from what i found out. You get in, get to him, and either bring me a proof of his death for one hundred grand.... or you bring him to me for five hundred.
Any questions?"

1234511 ... 13