Petition For Riot To Add Items That Are Geared More Towards Bruisers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Killzerz

11-19-2012

Riot promised that we would get more bruiser items "Soon™", but in reality we saw very few new items geared towards bruisers and instead around 80% geared towards AP casters. Hopefully Riot sees this and helps bruisers build just as versatile as AP casters. I am glad APs are getting more items, but shouldn't AD casters and bruisers in general also see more items instead of the few token ones that were thrown into the new season (and even AD carries to some extent)?

Just a simple post saying, "Signed" would work wonders!

Killzerz

11-19-2012

Bump.

FistOf7Dragons

11-19-2012

wait for s3 ._. there are like 2billion new items

jesusDeathstroke

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killzerz View Post
Riot promised that we would get more bruiser items "Soon™", but in reality we saw very few new items geared towards bruisers and instead around 80% geared towards AP casters. Hopefully Riot sees this and helps bruisers build just as versatile as AP casters. I am glad APs are getting more items, but shouldn't AD casters and bruisers in general also see more items instead of the few token ones that were thrown into the new season (and even AD carries to some extent)?

Just a simple post saying, "Signed" would work wonders!
I agree, but we don't know if this is all the items in S3, i sure hope not because i also want to see more ad caster,bruiser and ad carry item options.

But mainly ad caster items, wanna see Pantheon and Talon be legit choices again =P

NotBuzzJack

11-19-2012

Tiamat. That's all I'm going to say.

jimmybob321

11-19-2012

I don't want Darius and jax to be stronger

Ardrovan

11-19-2012

You do know that the pbe patch is not the last preseason patch?, and that morello already said they still had a batch of unreleased new items?