No holiday skins ever seen a sale this year.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stark Midnight

11-26-2012

■ Jan. 10th, 2012: Dragonblade Talon (975 RP), Guqin Sona (975 RP), Jade Dragon Wukong (975 RP), Dragon Fist Lee Sin (975 RP).
■ Feb. 14th, 2012: Heartseeker Vayne (975 RP).
■ Apr. 1st, 2012: Fisherman Fizz (975 RP).
■ Apr. 6th, 2012: Battle Bunny Riven (975 RP).

all blacklisted holiday skins, not one has ever been on sale. Hell fisherman fizz doens't even have anything to do with april fools and he doesn't even get a sale. Riot why u conspiracy.

Captain Jamaica

11-26-2012

I dont want anybody to have my talon/wukong skins.

yeah, im selfish.

Stark Midnight

11-26-2012

on a second note Fizz has Urf, a reoccuring april fools trend. Guess thats why he hasn't been on sale either.

Town Park Radio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amans View Post
I dont want anybody to have my talon/wukong skins.

yeah, im selfish.
You joke, but those attitudes are what's keeping the new people from having the Riven skin I have, for example. Anyone who didn't have the money during that 7 day window? Well apparently it doesn't matter how much they love Riven and want to give Riot their money for her skin, they are subhuman scum, they're nothing compared to the master race (AKA "Those in the right place at the right time")

Town Park Radio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

Meanwhile those lucky enough to be in Garena's jurisdiction get to be treated like humans. First class ones, too.