Like this idea?

YES!! 1 20.00%
NO 4 80.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

A Fix to Calling Roles *Long Read

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

McDManager

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Hello ladies & gentleman!

I have my own solution to fixing the solo que issue of people calling roles and you end up with a team 4 middles and 1 adc.

Here's the solution!

When you for solo que this is for ranked and un-ranked as long as it's draft pick. Select the role you wish to play in solo que. You can fill 3 slots. #1 Role you want to play, #2 Role and #3 Role.

So example would be..

#1 ADC #2 AP Carry #3 Support

Now when you que the system will try to fulfill your request to put you as the ADC of the team. If there is NO team available that is being formed to fit you in as ADC it will put you as AP Carry and so on.

Once your in champ select the game will display the role you were chosen to play by the que system.

Finally, you can add a report function to report players who fail to follow their role selection. Meaning if you chose support to make your que faster, then auto lock a ADC. You can be reported for cheating it.

DISCUSS!

Critmaster Garen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

this again?

the idea came up like a 1000 times now and its still not a good idea, since it locks the game in specific team comps and prevents it from evolving.

just disable the lockin button in blind picks for the first 15 seconds in champion select. in ranked, it should be jungle and support thats picked first anyways. unless youre trying something specific like baiting your opponent into a false counterpick.

Crowcaine

11-20-2012

not your idea, therefore i must say you deserve sawdust

pumpcheeze

11-20-2012

this topic has came up so many times with people saying the same thing riot has already said they wont do it, yes its a good idea but it wont happen