It's not a discussion when Riot never responds.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Caristinn

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinetyNineTails View Post
[citation needed]
Sky is blue.

[citation needed]

yeah just stop. ur a qt.

Rignite

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgAzrael View Post
Sorry, you don't get to drag me down to your level of flaming on the forums. I've made my point and I have half an hour before class so this is where I depart. I do sincerely that a red responds to your post, along the lines of a Pendragon post to show you WHY you were banned in the first place. Have fun continuing to incite your fellow banned players into an e-frenzy instead of doing something constructive or at least beneficial.
If you're trying to avoid a flamewar, why do you seem so intent on starting one with such insulting agitating talk?

So if someone has apparently been through Tribunal and banned for it, they can't partake in insulting agitating talk, but you can?

That doesn't make much sense man. You're simultaneously damning someone not starting a flamewar for trying to, while trying to start it yourself. Why do it that way man?

Great Pyrenees

11-19-2012

I find this post disgusting and I hope in the future you are a more positive person to our community. Riot owns this game, Riot takes care of their community and you have to sign a EULA to play this game. Thank you Riot for these forums where actual concerns sometimes come to light. I do the tribunal every day and I have never once seen an innocent person punished or Riot do anything dishonerable. We should be grateful they care so much about their community they reply at all! With millions of posts made every day, it is quite possible that Riot answers as many as they can! Good luck to you in your future gaming friend and I say good day to you =)