Traveling with the Outlaw (Ask Graves 3.0)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Græves

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Well...no matter how much money you 'swindled' i don't think it's right to sell out your friend,♪ Sona pointed out, ♪However, I'm not quite sure I agree with getting revenge on him either. But that's not my place to criticize. So what do you plan to do once he's gone?♪
You know. I haven't really given it much thought. My sights been on getting revenge on Fate. Never really thought about what to do after. He takes another swig from his drink.

Ask the String

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Grves View Post
You know. I haven't really given it much thought. My sights been on getting revenge on Fate. Never really thought about what to do after. He takes another swig from his drink.
♪Well what do you normally do when you're not chasing down Fate?♪ Sona asked.

Ask Græves

01-29-2013

Quote:
♪Well what do you normally do when you're not chasing down Fate?♪ Sona asked.
Hrm.... play cards I suppose.

Ask the String

01-29-2013

Quote:
Hrm.... play cards I suppose.
♪Well, maybe you can try doing that?♪ Sona suggested, ♪I've heard quite a few people down on the streets getting rich of a few select games of poker.♪

Ask Græves

01-29-2013

Quote:
♪Well, maybe you can try doing that?♪ Sona suggested, ♪I've heard quite a few people down on the streets getting rich of a few select games of poker.♪
Oh I can get rich of poker. Was doing it before, and during my friendship with that traitor. But I suppose I could. But I'm not sure I'm ready to retire. I may be an ol' dog but I know a lot of new tricks.

Ask the String

01-30-2013

Quote:
Oh I can get rich of poker. Was doing it before, and during my friendship with that traitor. But I suppose I could. But I'm not sure I'm ready to retire. I may be an ol' dog but I know a lot of new tricks.
♪I bet,♪ Sona remarked, ♪So how did you end up meeting Fate anyway?♪

Ask Græves

01-30-2013

Quote:
♪I bet,♪ Sona remarked, ♪So how did you end up meeting Fate anyway?♪
Met him in around of cards. We were both hustlin' and we both flipped four aces on the final round. Met my match in cards that day.

Ask the String

01-30-2013

Quote:
Met him in around of cards. We were both hustlin' and we both flipped four aces on the final round. Met my match in cards that day.
♪So I see,♪ Sona replied. She looked over at Graves' weapon, mounted on the wall behind him, ♪So what's the story behind your weapon?♪

It should be noted that, while Sona had taken several looks at her drink, as yet to actually take a sip of it yet.

Ask Græves

01-30-2013

Quote:
♪So I see,♪ Sona replied. She looked over at Graves' weapon, mounted on the wall behind him, ♪So what's the story behind your weapon?♪

It should be noted that, while Sona had taken several looks at her drink, as yet to actually take a sip of it yet.
Ol' destiny there? I got her after I broke out of jail. Gave a weapon smith the designs and he made it. After that I payed a visit to Priggs. Now I plan on having her play a visit to Fate. He takes a drink. He has failed to notice her not drinking. The questions deterring from him seeing it.

((Tricky tricky Sona! XD))

Ask Græves

01-31-2013

*Bump*