Traveling with the Outlaw (Ask Graves 3.0)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corrupted Sniper

01-12-2013

Seeing as you are one of the summoner's favorite carries, I am curious as to how you carry so hard on the field, would you care to shed some light on this?

-Random summoner who I can't bother name.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________

Varus was just getting back to the institute of war where on his way he had spotted a common sight moving around the city-state. Graves, the Outlaw who wandered in all sorts of places. If Varus' information proves correct however, the man's motif of joining the League is not so much different from his. Vengeance, although his is targeted at one man specifically, while he swore vengeance on the Noxian invaders. Seeing as how he has some time to spare, he had decided to walk closer and give a greeting.

Does killing Twisted Fate on the field make you feel more comfortable, or does it make you feel worse, because you can't put him down for good?

Ask Græves

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Sniper View Post
Seeing as you are one of the summoner's favorite carries, I am curious as to how you carry so hard on the field, would you care to shed some light on this?

-Random summoner who I can't bother name.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________

Hrm... I reckon that I carry so hard due to my supports. Skill can only get you so far in those bot lanes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Sniper View Post
Varus was just getting back to the institute of war where on his way he had spotted a common sight moving around the city-state. Graves, the Outlaw who wandered in all sorts of places. If Varus' information proves correct however, the man's motif of joining the League is not so much different from his. Vengeance, although his is targeted at one man specifically, while he swore vengeance on the Noxian invaders. Seeing as how he has some time to spare, he had decided to walk closer and give a greeting.

Does killing Twisted Fate on the field make you feel more comfortable, or does it make you feel worse, because you can't put him down for good?
A bit of both. It feels good to be killing that card flipping traitor but it gets painful to keep seeing him coming back.

Ask Grªves

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Grves View Post
((Also Graves, How is my over all speech pattern for graves? My main goal before I head out into other people's forums again is to try and get my speech consistent. It is a lot harder than I thought.))
(( In game I'm normally on a smurf named For Great Honor contact me on that or e-mail me at zomfgbeast@yahoo.com I don't want to clutter your thread with OOC posts. A good way to work on your speech if you feel it's not up to par is to watch some Old West style movies and simply listen to them talk. I was lucky in a way when I was Graves, I already have an accent similar to his IRL so I simply emphasized alot of things with an accent I naturally have and gave him a sort of Clint Eastwood attitude for my portrayal. ))

Ask the String

01-16-2013

((I did not forget about this post. That would be crazy))

Quote:
Good to hear. And the phrase means drink. Would you like to have a drink?
♪Oh, well I don't drink often...if at all, ♪ Sona replied, ♪But I'm sure one glass couldn't hurt too much, right?♪

Ask Græves

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
((I did not forget about this post. That would be crazy))

♪Oh, well I don't drink often...if at all, ♪ Sona replied, ♪But I'm sure one glass couldn't hurt too much, right?♪
Chuckles. Correct you are Miss Sona. He grabs a drink and hands it to her. So how are yer concerts going?

Quote:
(( In game I'm normally on a smurf named For Great Honor contact me on that or e-mail me at zomfgbeast@yahoo.com I don't want to clutter your thread with OOC posts. A good way to work on your speech if you feel it's not up to par is to watch some Old West style movies and simply listen to them talk. I was lucky in a way when I was Graves, I already have an accent similar to his IRL so I simply emphasized alot of things with an accent I naturally have and gave him a sort of Clint Eastwood attitude for my portrayal. ))
((Ah thanks. I'll make sure to e-mail you if I need some help.))

Ask the String

01-20-2013

Quote:
Chuckles. Correct you are Miss Sona. He grabs a drink and hands it to her. So how are yer concerts going?
Sona took the drink, ♪Well, I can't complain. Some went well, some end in disaster.♪

Ask Græves

01-20-2013

Well I certainly hope yer good ones out way the bad ones.

Ask the String

01-20-2013

♪Oh yes,♪ Sona replied, ♪In fact, most of my concerts do end on a good note. Only the last 3 I've played in Noxus have ended in someone trying to...harm me. But enough of me, I came to hopefully learn more about you.♪

Ask Græves

01-21-2013

Much obliged Miss Sona. Takes a drink. Not much to learn about me, but ask away.

Ask the String

01-21-2013

♪Well, I guess I'll start off with what is your favorite style of music?♪ She played out as she took a sip of her how drink.