Traveling with the Outlaw (Ask Graves 3.0)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jungleicorn

Member

11-22-2012

What is your favorite holiday treat to have this time of the year Graves? I will be willing to bake you some if you just let me know~

~Jungle


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask GrŠves

Senior Member

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ▀¬TM¬N View Post
I can understand that, not exactly fond of hard work myself. Which champions would you say you have the most respect for?

(( Hey, out of the goodness of my heart I leave this with you. Helps with phrases and words they actually used back then in the old west and stuff. Consider it a gift from one Graves to another ))
I reckon my respects be for them supports. Ain't easy living off that little of gold.

(And thanks for the link! I have it bookmarked now. Were you by chance graves 2.0?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungleicorn View Post
What is your favorite holiday treat to have this time of the year Graves? I will be willing to bake you some if you just let me know~

~Jungle
Hrm.... cranberry sauce sounds mighty fine right now.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

THE BR0SKI

Senior Member

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask GrŠves View Post
I reckon my respects be for them supports. Ain't easy living off that little of gold.

(And thanks for the link! I have it bookmarked now. Were you by chance graves 2.0?)
True enough, but that's why you see so few champions who can fill that role. The thing about the support role is it takes a special kind of champ who has the ability to take the least and make the most of it, no matter the situation. Not everyone can do that on the Fields.

(( Ah reckon' once upon a time ah was Graves, dun worry though ah aint 'ere ta' steal yer' hoss, ah'm what you'd call "retired." Seein' how there aint ever room 'round th'campfire fer' a quitters blanket, even if you didn't take over ah wouldn'a come back. Mah one piece of advice from one Graves to another'd be this - polishing your pants on saddle leather don't make you a rider. In other words, just 'cuz you done made this 'ere thread don't mean yer' THE Graves...yet. So you best get ta' work on makin this character come alive like ah once tried - but in yer' own way a'course, a cheap immitation don't exactly do noone justice do it? Lol but seriously no pressure bro I'm sure once you get the hang of it you'll have your thread self sustained and have Graves come to life for the community. I have faith. I'm just forum lurking and being nostalgic, 'cuz I like to, don't be surprised if I throw questions in your thread from time to time. ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask GrŠves

Senior Member

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ▀¬TM¬N View Post
True enough, but that's why you see so few champions who can fill that role. The thing about the support role is it takes a special kind of champ who has the ability to take the least and make the most of it, no matter the situation. Not everyone can do that on the Fields.

(( Ah reckon' once upon a time ah was Graves, dun worry though ah aint 'ere ta' steal yer' hoss, ah'm what you'd call "retired." Seein' how there aint ever room 'round th'campfire fer' a quitters blanket, even if you didn't take over ah wouldn'a come back. Mah one piece of advice from one Graves to another'd be this - polishing your pants on saddle leather don't make you a rider. In other words, just 'cuz you done made this 'ere thread don't mean yer' THE Graves...yet. So you best get ta' work on makin this character come alive like ah once tried - but in yer' own way a'course, a cheap immitation don't exactly do noone justice do it? Lol but seriously no pressure bro I'm sure once you get the hang of it you'll have your thread self sustained and have Graves come to life for the community. I have faith. I'm just forum lurking and being nostalgic, 'cuz I like to, don't be surprised if I throw questions in your thread from time to time. ))
Sounds 'bout right.

(And thanks for the help. I would love having you give me some pointers here and there if you feel there is something I could work out. Thanks for letting me take over.)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The▀litz

Senior Member

11-28-2012

(( you didnt leave us already did you? ))

How different do you think your life would be if your family hadn't abandoned you?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask GrŠves

Senior Member

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The▀litz View Post
(( you didnt leave us already did you? ))

How different do you think your life would be if your family hadn't abandoned you?
Not sure. He spits into a bucket. I reckon that those deadbeat parents of mine wouldn't have been able to change a thing about how I ended up. I'm my own man, ain't nobody swindling me out of that.

((And sorry for the long replys. I've been busy some various things in real life. I've got some Chemistry finals coming up at college.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask GrŠves

Senior Member

11-30-2012

((Just bumping it up. And feel free to ask questions guys! I'm open to answering as many as I can.))

Grabs one of the beers Brolaf brought and starts drinking it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask GrŠves

Senior Member

12-02-2012

((bump))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambßssador

Senior Member

12-03-2012

((Since the last Graves was such a nice chap when I started out my thread all those months ago... let's see what I can come up with to bump ya. :3 ))

Outlaw

I find your title to be somewhat... misleading. You broke out of unauthorized imprisonment and you're seeking vengeance towards those who betrayed you. Have you done something after you regained your freedom to earn that title?

- Poppy


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask GrŠves

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambßssador View Post
((Since the last Graves was such a nice chap when I started out my thread all those months ago... let's see what I can come up with to bump ya. :3 ))

Outlaw

I find your title to be somewhat... misleading. You broke out of unauthorized imprisonment and you're seeking vengeance towards those who betrayed you. Have you done something after you regained your freedom to earn that title?

- Poppy

Miss Poppy, I reckon the fact that I want to make that betrayer Twisted kick the bucket, and on a side note I've swindled more dough out of others than I can count that I am the outlaw. Those two combined.... well.... a many lot of fine establishments have been ruined by me I reckon.

(9Thanks poppy. I do appreciate the help.))