Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


RF Legendary Stream (Plat Season 1, x3 Diamond Season 2 ????High Season 3)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iSe7eNz

Recruiter

12-06-2012

Have you considered making an Olaf guide? Sorry if someone's asked you this before, but there's no updated featured or approved top lane Olaf guides on Solomid, nor even on Lolpro, even though he's so popular.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RF Legendary

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Quote:
iSe7eNz:
Have you considered making an Olaf guide? Sorry if someone's asked you this before, but there's no updated featured or approved top lane Olaf guides on Solomid, nor even on Lolpro, even though he's so popular.

yeah, ill probably make one sometimes


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malvolent

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Why is this kid not banned from the forums for spam bumping his thread non stop?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RF Legendary

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Quote:
Malvolent:
Why is this kid not banned from the forums for spam bumping his thread non stop?

not sure if serious


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuckMyPhatty

Member

12-06-2012

HAHAHAHA! YOU HAVE BEEN BUMPING THIS THREAD FOR WEEKS AND YOU JUST BARELY BROKEN 10 VIEWERS ROFLROFLROFL!!!!!!!

Haven't you got the point yet? No one wants to watch you. Stop being an attention wh0re and go eat a sandwich and do some mouse curls brah!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RF Legendary

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Quote:
SuckMyPhatty:
HAHAHAHA! YOU HAVE BEEN BUMPING THIS THREAD FOR WEEKS AND YOU JUST BARELY BROKEN 10 VIEWERS ROFLROFLROFL!!!!!!!

Haven't you got the point yet? No one wants to watch you. Stop being an attention wh0re and go eat a sandwich and do some mouse curls brah!

why are you angry? thanks for bumping the thread
broken 50 viewer count had some internet issues recently but its alright now
thanks for being supportive
also, don`t call me bro please


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gas Mask Zombie

Senior Member

12-06-2012

People so mad.

Probabally jealous of his cool hat and mad olaf skills.

Good streamer, keep going on.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RF Legendary

Senior Member

12-06-2012

Quote:
dsnlegend:
People so mad.

Probabally jealous of his cool hat and mad olaf skills.

Good streamer, keep going on.

thanks man, some ppl talk about banning for bumping the thread while they mass downvote from 10+ accounts.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CitizenSsnips

Member

12-07-2012

This kid is a whiny little ****. Looks and acts about 12.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RF Legendary

Senior Member

12-07-2012

Quote:
CitizenSsnips:
This kid is a whiny little ****. Looks and acts about 12.

haha so true
nice member acc