So if Rengar can collect Kha'Zix' head...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThorRush

11-21-2012

Suddenly, Khalraf, the Nut Collector of the Sands

Warwick only wants her heart so he can keep his sanity. He'd probably give Soraka's heart to Singed ... or eat it, if that's how it works ...

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2012

Going crazy isn't all that fun.

Trust me. I am 3/4 crazy as is. Any more looney and I will start sounding like Renekton Bot mixed with Brony Singed (no offense to either of you). Warwick would just go on a killing spree to end all killing sprees.

Of course, his Lore leaves open a question of why is he in the League. Champion conflict is not meant to happen off-screen so killing Soraka would be about ten times harder as a champion. Summoner magic must help with the curse or something.

Creaking

11-22-2012

Because if they did that, every single rivalry would have that... And it only works with Rengar and Kahzix because of their kits. Kah'zix gets all his evolution, and Rengar gets a item that never loses stacks.

But I would not mind if maybe they added a buff that did nothing. Like the victory of defeat thing.

Or with Shen and Zed. =]

DaRatmastah

11-26-2012

Oh yeah, i wasn't necessarily saying this as a gameplay mechanic, more along the lines of lore. We know WW needs soraka's heart to save himself, and the general thought is, "Well, he can't take it on the fields of justice, because nothing there actually happens for real," but Rengar can collect Kha'Zix's head, so I'm just wondering why WW hasn't cure himself yet?

Grandlord Vaxid

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Bumble View Post
Yeah, he should be glad that it was Soraka who cursed him and not Lulu. I doubt a squirrelman would have made it into the League.
Someone hasn't read the new lore, huh?

DaRatmastah

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaxid View Post
Someone hasn't read the new lore, huh?
lol, for a second I was like, "Where does it mention squirrelman or lulu in the new lore?