Rune Pages for Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Veni13

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
I would think with the upcoming S3 changes all you would ever want is flat pen runes. But, just in case we get S2.5 or something...

Reds: ArPen or AD/lvl, and one Crit Chance rune. Go with penetration if you plan on buying Ghostblade.

Yellows: Flat armor can be useful in draft, but HP/lvl is usually the answer.

Blues: Flat CDRs are universal across all modes, but MR/lvl also works too.

Quints: Movespeeeeeeeeed. Or penetration if you're already stacking it, or AD/lvl if you're jumping to LW right away.
Why HP/lvl for yellows? Is armor/level a bad idea?

5.85% flat CDR for blues? Doesn't really seem all that.

DiscworldDeath

11-23-2012

Armour is a lot better early game, when /everyone/ auto-attacks, and when minion/turret damage is very significant.
If you go armour, go flat.

5% CDR is quite a bit, especially early game, when your abilities have longer cooldowns. I still prefer 21 in offense, or cdr/level.

Vintage Daisy

11-23-2012

The only thing I can suggest is, if you play AD Carry the difference in damage you get from all AD runes to ArP runes + Quints is retarded, I know in SR pretty much all AD is recommended but you get so much more dmg from ArP runes + quints, I haven't really done the match but I notice a huge difference in how hard I hit people specially early game when I have ArP rune+quints.

KaWraith

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage Daisy View Post
The only thing I can suggest is, if you play AD Carry the difference in damage you get from all AD runes to ArP runes + Quints is retarded, I know in SR pretty much all AD is recommended but you get so much more dmg from ArP runes + quints, I haven't really done the match but I notice a huge difference in how hard I hit people specially early game when I have ArP rune+quints.
because of the new 10% arpen mastery, all AD is mathematically better-it does more dmg in basically all circumstances for AD carry.