Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rune Pages for Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Veni13

11-23-2012

Quote:
Sauron:
I would think with the upcoming S3 changes all you would ever want is flat pen runes. But, just in case we get S2.5 or something...

Reds: ArPen or AD/lvl, and one Crit Chance rune. Go with penetration if you plan on buying Ghostblade.

Yellows: Flat armor can be useful in draft, but HP/lvl is usually the answer.

Blues: Flat CDRs are universal across all modes, but MR/lvl also works too.

Quints: Movespeeeeeeeeed. Or penetration if you're already stacking it, or AD/lvl if you're jumping to LW right away.

Why HP/lvl for yellows? Is armor/level a bad idea?

5.85% flat CDR for blues? Doesn't really seem all that.

DiscworldDeath

11-23-2012

Armour is a lot better early game, when /everyone/ auto-attacks, and when minion/turret damage is very significant.
If you go armour, go flat.

5% CDR is quite a bit, especially early game, when your abilities have longer cooldowns. I still prefer 21 in offense, or cdr/level.

Vintage Daisy

11-23-2012

The only thing I can suggest is, if you play AD Carry the difference in damage you get from all AD runes to ArP runes + Quints is retarded, I know in SR pretty much all AD is recommended but you get so much more dmg from ArP runes + quints, I haven't really done the match but I notice a huge difference in how hard I hit people specially early game when I have ArP rune+quints.

KaWraith

11-23-2012

Quote:
Vintage Daisy:
The only thing I can suggest is, if you play AD Carry the difference in damage you get from all AD runes to ArP runes + Quints is retarded, I know in SR pretty much all AD is recommended but you get so much more dmg from ArP runes + quints, I haven't really done the match but I notice a huge difference in how hard I hit people specially early game when I have ArP rune+quints.

because of the new 10% arpen mastery, all AD is mathematically better-it does more dmg in basically all circumstances for AD carry.