Blackfire Torch Singed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sazdek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Strychnine View Post
Do you know what a Rylais is ? And yes in the middle of team fight you can dodge every single Toss/Fling thrown at you.

Keep thinking BFT is balanced. Oh and yes, my elo is so low that's why I'm qutting Dominion because I'm sick of 15 minute blind pick ques.

Edit: Oh and the other funny thing is, I'm actually 2200+ EU, most high elo Dominion players are quitting thou and dont even play any more outside of tournaments, so keep thinking that this game mode isn't going to be even more completely dead in a few months if Riot doesn't do something about it soon. IE: Bring Ranked in, which they seem to have no intention of doing so. As it stands, even Proving Grounds has more players than Dominion and that's just sad. Also, thinking high elo in Dom is an achievement, I could start a smurf, buy Kassadin, spam him in Blind que and get 2200 in 2 weeks.
Rylai's still implies you are being hit, as an ADC your primary job is to avoid that.

I never claimed or even mentioned BFT in my post. Moving on.

Your whole last paragraph is you fapping your epeen all over the place as though it makes your previous post any more relevant. The only thing my post had implied was that you clearly build like a low elo scrub if a bandage toss or fling is LITERALLY taking out half your hp. But no keep thinking your hot **** and losing, that will totally work for you.

Said no one.
ever.

SlasherBag

11-19-2012

You guys are making it sound like you don't get caught playing ADC. It happens, and good tanks will make sure it does at least a few times in a match. The whole point is rylais+bft can be pretty devestating to a carry.

Are the two imba? idk, I have yet to lose t o a singed who rushes bft simply because he's squishy for the first 5-8mins of the match. Mumu on the other hand, I've shredded teams with a bft after aegis.

Das Strychnine

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazdek View Post
Rylai's still implies you are being hit, as an ADC your primary job is to avoid that.

I never claimed or even mentioned BFT in my post. Moving on.

Your whole last paragraph is you fapping your epeen all over the place as though it makes your previous post any more relevant. The only thing my post had implied was that you clearly build like a low elo scrub if a bandage toss or fling is LITERALLY taking out half your hp. But no keep thinking your hot **** and losing, that will totally work for you.

Said no one.
ever.
You're the one who keeps using the word "low elo scrub" in every post, not me.

Clearly you are the perfect ADC and never get caught out of position, you must have teached doublelift how to play Vayne in a past life

Sdaciuk

11-19-2012

Cannot upvote Sazdek enough. I love playing Amumu and melting half the HP of half the enemy team in 2 seconds because they are not paying attention to their position.

"Mid only has one guy defending, rush it rush it. Aaaagggggrrrrraaagggmmhhh! What was amumu and the rest of his team doing behind that bush? Our tank sucks, why is he behind us? FU! Amumu op"