I keep on gett banned !!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seven Portals

11-20-2012

WHAT THE FK SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY I GOT BANNED FOR THIS THIS HAPPEND 1MONTH AGO!!! PLEASE STOP ****ING BANNING MY ACCOUNT ASS HOLE I HAVENT DONE NOTHING BAD IN THE PAST 2MONTHS!!!!!http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5961967/

THAT WAS FROM ONE MONTH AGO!!!! HOW CAN I GET BANNED CAUSE OF THAT

Tonaia

11-20-2012

Your behavior in your post indicates that even though this game went before the Tribunal, this isn't the only time you've been reported for treating people poorly.

Also,

"I punched that guy in the face a month ago, how can I be sued because of that?"

RockLobster88

11-20-2012

Personally, I'm glad you got banned.

dignitas Rampant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Wait, if this occured a month ago, in what universe could you have been innocent for the last two months?

Nanuuk

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven Portals View Post
WHAT THE FK SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY I GOT BANNED FOR THIS THIS HAPPEND 1MONTH AGO!!! PLEASE STOP ****ING BANNING MY ACCOUNT ASS HOLE I HAVENT DONE NOTHING BAD IN THE PAST 2MONTHS!!!!!http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5961967/

^^^^^ is why u got banned

just saying

Iustis

11-20-2012

*reads OP*

Try not to type in any more of your games except to call mias, to thank people for help or to congratulate the opponent on a well played game at the end.

RequiemOfPhantom

11-20-2012

Atleast the tribunal was right on this one.

pwndabear

11-20-2012

you deserve this more than you know

Mr Mystical

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven Portals View Post

amen Tribunal -- in fact now Riot needs to ban you from the forums too, first for typing in all caps which is rude and seems like your behavior I'd bet in game, second for this abusive language displayed to all of us in a public forum. I'd vote for this entire post to be locked and for you to be banned from the forums. This is exactly the type of toxic stuff we don't need in this game or in this community. I run into far to many players like this that think they can do and say whatever they want in game and that for some reason they are entitled to act like this. Trolls be gone! Good day sir.

pwndabear

11-20-2012

Quote:
PLEASE STOP ****ING BANNING MY ACCOUNT ASS HOLE
who are you specifically calling an *******?