Team Abstrax recruiting for Team A & B

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ATX Buttercupz

11-19-2012

Need an ADC for the B team.

ATX Buttercupz

11-19-2012

Bump

Khial

11-19-2012

IGN: Khial

ELO: Season 2:1550 Season 3: Currently 1500

Position(s): Support

Skype and a clear mic? Yes

Top 3-5 Champions: Sona, Nunu, Taric, Blitz, Janna

Time Zone: EST

Why should we choose you: Willing to dedicate much time and effort into practicing, been playing since end of season 1 with over 2500 games under my belt. I'm a very skilled player at my role and never end to improve my game play. I understand the weakness and strength of all my champs and know how most match-ups are played. I'm a very calm and chilled player but focused and attentive at the same time. Intuitively I read the map and keep all timers when I can. =)

Red Pueo

11-19-2012

IGN: Red Pueo

ELO: S2 : 1723

Position(s): Top/Mid

Top 3-5 Champions: Top Lane - Darius, Irelia, Jax, Riven and Singed
Mid Lane - Orianna, Ahri, Anivia, Morgana and Twisted Fate (I do have other champions that I feel I am solid with as well but these are my top)

Time Zone: UTC -10 (Hawaii)

Why should we choose you: While I do have confidence in my solo abilities, I feel like I shine in teams much more, I understand the flow of the game and where to go to best benefit my team. I'm able to lead as well as follow when needed, and transition between the two depending on the situations.

zKarbon

11-19-2012

LMAO Hey buddy Hows life treatin ya Tell stix i said hi

Best Nocturne EU

11-19-2012

IGN: thequackme
ELO:1518
Position(s):extensive experience in jungle, have been playing top recently and well.
Skype and a clear mic: skype yes, mic can be weird at times, getting a new one.
top 3-5 champions: top: nidalee, leesin, olaf, yorick, jax. jungle: amumu, nautilus, cho'gath, nocturne, lee sin.
Time zone: EST
Why should we choose you: I take criticism very well, do not defy orders and go on my own (wont be a push over and say when i think something is wrong) i always am a team player and will do whatever is best for the team and not myself. I have extensive knowledge of matchups and who will be good vs who and also have good understandings of all lanes (as a jungler should). I do not rage either. Finally, I am exceptional (bragging) at skillshot and high skill cap champions and how lanes should flow. skype is quacked5 if you want to contact me that way.

L3G177

11-19-2012

IGN: L3G177

ELO: Season 2: 900 can't carry as a support and tried too many new champs. much better then rating though.

Position(s): Main support, also can adc top and jungle. all i'm very comfortable with.

Top 3-5 Champions: Support: Sona, janna. Top: Jayce, Riven. Jungle: Amumu, Maokai ADC: Vayne, Ezreal

Why should we choose you: Fully dedicated. When it comes to supporting i have great lane and map awareness and fully understand enemy positioning for when they're trying to line up harass, ganks, or go in for kills, always stay stocked on wards. As for top lane I still keep very high map awareness and communication. Never feed and know when to coordinate early dragon attempts or mid lane ganks. Also for jungle very team oriented always go early oracles, set up ganks and play very supportive, always leave last hits for carries to snowball, know creep vision lines to get into bot and top brush. As adc I know my damage output to go in for kills, great at keeping high cs through all points in game. know who to focus in team fights and know how to play my champs for max damage. hit me up in game love to run some games, and show that i'm much better then my rating, and prove i'm suited for your team.

C0herent

11-19-2012

IGN: Coherentt

ELO: 1340

Position(s): ADC or Top

Skype and a clear mic? Yes/Yes

Top 3-5 Champions: ADC: Ezreal, Graves, Corki, Tristina, Vayne; Top: Irelia, Darius, Olaf, Shen. Nidalee

Why should we choose you: I know how to play my roles efficiently well. I know when to roam, when to push, when to play aggressive, when to play passive, etc. I have the mindset of a high elo player and I don't deserve to be in the ELO I am in now. If you give me a try out, I will show you what I am really capable of.

ATX Buttercupz

11-20-2012

Eccentric Flux (A Team) is still looking for a mid and ADC.

ATX Buttercupz

11-20-2012

b