Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Shop Old Shop Suggestion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dremiist

11-18-2012

hi riot my name is dremiist and I have a proposal for you

can you add an option to have the old shop interface? I don't hate the new shop interface but it's hard for me to get used to it because it changed dramatically 3 day playing on pbe hardcore and I still can't get used to it.

also if i modify the new shop hud (to look like the old shop interface) will it be considerate as hacking?

thanks in advance!

Lattice Enthalpy

11-18-2012

this would be very nice. i completely agree. i got used to playing with the old shop and it just feels natural and comfortable to me. if any reds see this i hope this guy gets heard.

TBH i dont see any reason to change how the shop looks... it worked very well already. no need to fix what isnt broken, ya know?

Dremiist

11-19-2012

bump

Simdal

11-19-2012

I like the added search feature and catagories (Lifesteal/SpellVamp) However there is no catagory for MagicPen or Armor pen. I feel as though it needs to be tweaked a bit to make it easier to use for the players that have been here for a while. Also, if you are running back to lane and hover over an item to see its "pop up" info, you lag out for a sec.

TheShortKid

12-04-2012

bump.
Riot please make an option for old shop. It is very difficult to get used to, and in my opinion the shop doesn't really need to be changed unless for style purposes.

Caeyl

12-04-2012

I disagree. I love how easy it is to navigate through the new shop. Instead of having to click through a maze of categories trying to find the item you know exists somewhere, they're all laid out in a list and you just click on one and scroll to whichever item you wanted. I do admit it is a bit of a panic at the start of the game sometimes trying to get the starting items you want, but I remember in my beginning days when it took me WEEKS to get used to the old shop. 3 days isn't nearly enough to completely know something inside-out. Give it time before you decide to change it manually. Nobody can adapt to something new so quickly.

As for changing the hud, it isn't considered hacking because it doesn't actually effect the game in any way. It's just for your own personal preference.

Zarlakk

12-05-2012

I really like the new shop Interface personally I find it much easier but ive got many friends who have been bad mouthing it, therefore I agree with you and i think it would be an amazing option to be able to change the current shop interface to the old one...

|Non PBE Member|

Tcoxy

12-05-2012

I hated it at first too you guys. But in reality it actually makes it a lot quicker and easier. Just give yourself a couple weeks to get used to it.

Komeiji Koishi

12-05-2012

Absolutely not.

This is just a repost from http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2817733

Red there addressed the issue already.

Please do not repost this again.

HaIfhearted

12-05-2012

The new shop is slower, slightly unresponsive at times, and just less convenient than the old shop.
I played on the PBE, I've played on live since the S3 patch release, I've gotten used to the shop, but there is no way I will ever like it.

I won't say to go back to the old shop, but at least get rid of some of the delays.
In the meantime, I'll be waiting for a decent shop overhaul from the mod community.