Why is middle east full of wars and violence?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shredder05

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by poe tay toes View Post
yes you do, they just aren't called martyrs. look at the columbine shooters, the batman movie shooter. psychos gonna psycho, religion is just an excuse.
if you look at the personal lives of psychos, you'll likely find something weird like child abuse or child neglect. I think that the way someone is raised completely determines how they will turn out later in life.

poe tay toes

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shredder05 View Post
if you look at the personal lives of psychos, you'll likely find something weird like child abuse or child neglect. I think that the way someone is raised completely determines how they will turn out later in life.
not completely. its a mixture of their nature and their nurture. either way, the point is that religion is not what turns people to fanatical violence, its just one factor in the process.

Vigozz

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malgana View Post
Well when a guy flies our own planes into our buildings because his god told him to, I'm pretty sure it becomes something that involves us.

Are we supposed to just sit back and take that kind of **** from every crazy who decides to form a new religion? no thanks.
1. They didn't do it because their god told them to.
2. Investigate about interference of USA in other countries economy and sovereignity and you might get surprised
3. Keep killing those Teemos. we all like that