Help me elo hell ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phlaser

12-19-2012

Hi all. Im a lvl 30 last season 1350 elo ( i know not good ) this season i started duoing with my friends that DCs alot and my elo went down to 900... ive brought my way back up to 1000 but im just having problems loosing too many games cause of unskilled teamates, trolls etc... im just looking for someone i can duo with, someone decent within my elo range to help- me win more games. Maybe someone who has a higher elo but has a smurf can help boost me back?
im willing to gift rp or champions 10-15$ worth. i spent alot of money in this game. (note: i can give it to you after winning a couple games not getting scammed).
Attachment 577176
heres an attachment for proof i spend alot of money in this game. thats just this last past month,

Señor Blanco

12-19-2012

What are you spending all that RP on? If it's a variety of champs - maybe focus on playing one champ for a while to really get synchronized with them.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous
Elo Hell (ee-loh hel)
noun
A mindset wherein one pushes all blame and responsibility onto others, refusing to take ownership of their own actions.
^

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

What Panzer said. Elo hell is a myth.

In this case, you brought your reason with you - someone who DC's alot is exactly who you don't want on your team, even if he is a friend.

Daedric101

12-20-2012

Well,the best way of getting out of 'elo hell' is not by aiming to win all your games, but to aim to get better at league of legends. If you play without the pressure of losing elo, you'll find that you will win a lot more of your games. You personal efforts contribute a lot to your team. There is a youtube channel called 'gbay99' he teaches people how to become a better league of legends player. I find it really useful and prevented myself from dying in many games. Channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/gbay99