Zed or Kha'Zix?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheRandomJoe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

kha zix hands down, instant burst with q, without having the hassle of pulling off a combo to deal moderate damage(zed). Kha's E makes for great escapes, and when evolved, after a kill it refreshes so you can get in and out.

SINGAPOREFOP

06-07-2013

I prefer zed much more because I feel his mid lane performance is much better than Kha'Zix. Why is Zed's mid better you ask? While he is resourceless, can cs very easily and can poke from a same distance. I can see how Kha is much more preferable in the jungle and top lane, but I main mid.

XTwistedTheoryX

06-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade678 View Post
i prefer zed
i have played zed a lot since he is free. he is eazy. put all of ur mastery points on offensive and summoner spells flash and ignite. buy boot and pots first then rush for bloodthirster. then upgrade ur boots to whtever u like. go for the black cleaver and guardian angle or trinity force and u will pretty much deal tons of damage without taking too much damage.
I was about to criticize you for buying a Trinity Force on Zed but then I realized you said you only play him cause he is free.