how to go against teemo and fiddlesticks?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mlpfimbrony4life

06-06-2013

Every match I play in where the opposing team has teemo and fiddle I lose. it does not seem to matter how well balanced our team is, the only times I have won matches against a team playing them is when we also have both.

I feel like it takes a lot of fun out of the game if you have to chose the same exact characters as the other team just to have a chance.

I'm not that great at explaining what I mean but I guess what I'm saying is that those two characters teamed up are unstoppable unless you also do the same and somehow that seems unfair to me.

Cspence1395

06-06-2013

you just named 2 poop champions that are only rly good at pub stomping noobs.

bless ur heart

Technician Tim

06-06-2013

fiddle can carry a game by himself if he gets a few early kills, his ult is stupidly powerful in conjunction with a tiny bit of CC, if a team had something like malph/galio/fiddle, and they managed to coordinate ults, nothing would make it out, but most teams arent that coordinated, and fiddles gets bursted down hard, or people just flash out of his storm, and re-engage once its over and the other team has wasted half of its resources trying to engage

teemo, on the other hand, is trash, the only way he is a threat is if you let him sit top and farm farm farm farm farm for 30 minutes, and/or he gets several lucky shroom kills, he has almost no teamfight presence, due to everyone instantly nuking him down in his ugly face, and offers only utility, he used to be this trololol unstoppable pubstomper, now hes just a pick for when youre having a bad day, and want to spread it around, i cant suggest any counterplay for him, because you literally just have to take 2 secs to kill his ass and its done
well you can always get an oracles..

SeCKS Egai

06-06-2013

You're not even 30 yet and have less than 200 norm matches. You're going to find that a teemo/fid combo is hardly impressive later on.

Basically what this comes down to is you needing to learn to adapt to different champions. Different enemies may require different tactics, but ultimately the basic philosophy is to get a significant advantage over your opponent before you fight whenever possible.

Teemo is annoying, but a solid player will use the shrooms as an endless supply of wards. Allowing Teemo to roam and shroom incessantly is what you want to counter. In lane, he's difficult to gank as a player will typically shroom any paths to get to him/her and by that point he/she can activate the speed burst and get out of dodge if necessary.

Fiddle tears weaker players apart thanks to the crowd control and life drain. Ultimately you want to burst him down quickly, generally with help. Teamfight wise, you need to be weary of bunching up too close since it allows his aoe ult to do the most damage.

mlpfimbrony4life

06-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technician Tim View Post
fiddle can carry a game by himself if he gets a few early kills, his ult is stupidly powerful in conjunction with a tiny bit of CC, if a team had something like malph/galio/fiddle, and they managed to coordinate ults, nothing would make it out, but most teams arent that coordinated, and fiddles gets bursted down hard, or people just flash out of his storm, and re-engage once its over and the other team has wasted half of its resources trying to engage

teemo, on the other hand, is trash, the only way he is a threat is if you let him sit top and farm farm farm farm farm for 30 minutes, and/or he gets several lucky shroom kills, he has almost no teamfight presence, due to everyone instantly nuking him down in his ugly face, and offers only utility, he used to be this trololol unstoppable pubstomper, now hes just a pick for when youre having a bad day, and want to spread it around, i cant suggest any counterplay for him, because you literally just have to take 2 secs to kill his ass and its done
well you can always get an oracles..
Well I know not to feed teemo . . . or fiddle for that matter. not saying I have never feed them but seeing as I play support most of the time I find that once either of them are feed than they seek my squishy ass out, and continue to for the rest of the match. then I get blamed for feeding when at low levels it's really not my fault. I stay behind the other champions like a good little support (soraka) but they gank me over and over.
I have been playing other champions lately because of this but like I said in the original post, both of them seem unbeatable when together.

IDK maybe it's just because I don't have regular friends to play with who will have good synergy and coordination IE what you said already about stomping teemo in his ***** face by ganking and waiting until Fiddle waist his alt.
Also someone else in this thread had a good suggestion about using more wards, freaking fiddle players like to flash from cover into a group and all this could have been avoided if wards had been placed. though I have been in games where I warded the usual spots and some players on the team don't seem to look at their maps.

All in all I feel like quitting lol until I can find some friends to play with, getting teamed up with strangers is not always bad; I've had some really fun matches, even lost to some really fun matches while playing with strangers but more often than not I get teamed up with people who just don't want to work together, or just want to trash talk there own team members, it makes losing all the more stressful and makes winning have a bad taste.

Thanks everyone for the advice anyways.

HesusChristo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2013

Bro, I'll play with ya. I'll even teach you some tips and tricks if you want. Just add me and we'll skype/play together
<-- summoner name right there

Technician Tim

06-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlpfimbrony4life View Post
Well I know not to feed teemo . . . or fiddle for that matter. not saying I have never feed them but seeing as I play support most of the time I find that once either of them are feed than they seek my squishy ass out, and continue to for the rest of the match. then I get blamed for feeding when at low levels it's really not my fault. I stay behind the other champions like a good little support (soraka) but they gank me over and over.
I have been playing other champions lately because of this but like I said in the original post, both of them seem unbeatable when together.

IDK maybe it's just because I don't have regular friends to play with who will have good synergy and coordination IE what you said already about stomping teemo in his ***** face by ganking and waiting until Fiddle waist his alt.
Also someone else in this thread had a good suggestion about using more wards, freaking fiddle players like to flash from cover into a group and all this could have been avoided if wards had been placed. though I have been in games where I warded the usual spots and some players on the team don't seem to look at their maps.

All in all I feel like quitting lol until I can find some friends to play with, getting teamed up with strangers is not always bad; I've had some really fun matches, even lost to some really fun matches while playing with strangers but more often than not I get teamed up with people who just don't want to work together, or just want to trash talk there own team members, it makes losing all the more stressful and makes winning have a bad taste.

Thanks everyone for the advice anyways.
u play raka? then give fidds a taste of his own meds, silence him when hes channeling if u can catch him doing it

MrSc0tty

06-06-2013

The biggest thing you can do to beat these two, if you are a support player, is summed up in one word: Wards.

Those little suckers ruin fiddles day all by their lonesome, and they certainly help againt the shroom riddled wasteland the map becomes vs teemo. Having a ruby sighstone will make fiddles job a whole lot harder. If you manage to get a ward near fiddlesticks' buffs, and on the bushes he can use to ult in, he's almost useless against your lane. Catching him out in the open or running when you see him channeling his ult completely cancels its usefulness.

Another thing I would recommend against fidds (I play him, so most of my advice is for him) is if you are support, play Alistair. Ali's charge knockback takes an ulting in fidds out of the fight faster than he can say "boo". (literally. Gets him even before he fears.) If you're not a fan of counterpicking, wards are your best bet. Remember, that ult that seems so terrifying is so powerful because it has both A) a short range and B) a long, annoying-ass cast time. You can see him start to do it, he does his one animation, as if he's draining someone but there's nobody there. That's the charge time. That's your cue to either ready up to charge him back or have the whole team GTFO.

If you manage to start out of fiddlesticks' ult, and you keep running away, he won't catch you. Fidds is one of the naturally slowest characters in the game, and has no way to get faster short of using the ghost summoner spell. Additionally, his fear range is only about as big as his ult-if you're out of it, he can't cc you.

Altissium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2013

How to counter Teemo:
Oracle's Elixer.

How to counter Fiddlesticks:
Beat the **** out of him while he's summoning Crowstorm or run away like girly men while the ult is up.

mlpfimbrony4life

06-07-2013

thanks guys.