Good Champions to ease myself into roles of ADC/Supp./Jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kahunahana

06-05-2013

Title. Barely play these roles but will start ranking soon and I especially want to learn support. Which champions/guides helped u learn the above roles?

Hank Shankem

06-05-2013

I don't really play ADC, but I've delved into support a little, and I main jungling. For both Support and Jungling, I recommend Nunu. He's cheap, easy to learn, and can be effective in a few different roles.

ScorchXBanister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2013

There is no easing into ADC. The easiest one to master basic mechanics would be Ashe.
Between Nunu and Warwick you can get basically everything you need for both types of jungler.
A couple of good and simple tops to learn are Garen and Kayle.
Annie is one that rewards last hitting for mid.
For supporting I recommend Taric. He does a little of everything.

Cenerae

06-05-2013

Ashe/MF for AD
Sona/Soraka for support (warning: Soraka can be boring to play)
Jungling: Nunu

MyLittleAshie

06-06-2013

Though I wouldn't suggest him for support, Nautilus was what made the jungle click for me. Slap boots of mobility on him and build tank. With all his CC, it's almost impossible to mess up a gank and you can start a team fight whenever you want. He works as a support, but I wouldn't suggest learning the role with him.

I vote Ashe for ADC. There are others that give you escapes, but the idea is Ashe will force and reward you for learning good positioning. Being able to initiate as an ADC is godly.

Abbey Street

06-06-2013

For ADC, i say give Tristana a shot; she also clears minion waves faster than Ashe and MF due to her E's passive, in addition to your W giving you a great escape.

Support? Sona, no question. So easy to play it's not funny. Taric is also a good choice for everything he does. My first support was Janna however, a bit harder to play but a favorite of mine.

As for jungling, definitely Nunu, for the reasons others mentioned.

Jesus Christ Bro

06-06-2013

Jungling, while it may be fun, comes with many responsibilities. Warding, timing buffs, dragon and baron is quite daunting without practice. In my opinion, if you want to start off jungling with an easy champ i'd say there are 3 champs who are easy to jungle with;
Xin zhao
Malphite
Jax
These 3 champs have hard cc, moderately easy to play, and do a **** load of damage. Malphite doesn't do that much damage, but is a great tank and initiator.
ADC is extremely reliant on farm. If you don't know how to last hit, top, mid, adc aren't the roles for you. But if you do, and want an easy adc champ, i'd say Ashe has an easy kit, good cc and does tons of damage with bt, phantom and infinity. Another is probably cait, she has **** loads of range, good poke and a monster if farmed probably but in my opinion is the weakest of all the adc's. If vayne gets fed the chick is absolutely fkn unstoppable.
Support is a challenging role, but extremely fun imo and I enjoy it. For ranged supports i'd definitely recommend Sona (fun, easy) and Janna. For melee i'd defs recommend Taric, easy and extremely over powered, and Nunu. Nunu has good cc and his ult is a monster in teamfights.
Hope I helped bro

Phantaztick

06-07-2013

ADC: Ashe or Cait.
Jungle: Nunu or Cho
Support: Sona or Lux. (once you get the hang of it, try Lulu, she's a blast)
Just remember that no matter who you support with, ward your lane, ward your lane, ward your lane.

Jesot

06-07-2013

Nunu and Cait are all you need.

If you need backups:
MF, Taric, Lee Sin

If you need the cheap route, Tristana, Nunu, Taric, Ashe, and Udyr