Zed or Kha'Zix?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LSA

11-18-2012

I can't decide on which one to get. I never, ever see Kha'Zix anymore, so I don't even know what people think about this guy. Which one performs their role of an assassin better?

doombotMECHA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

KZ is imho cooler. they're both a touch too balanced, though, and they can't compare to the OP champs
q is amazing on 3v3

Cerebralbore101

11-19-2012

Assasinating a target is about getting into the fight quickly, killing somebody, and getting out of the fight without dying. Imagine there is a half health ADC running around with three full health teammates. Which of the two champions do you think could Jump onto that carry, kill him/her, and get away without dying.

Hberg1

11-23-2012

Of all the new champs to come out in the last 6 months or so these two are my favorite lol. IMO Kha can be OP in the jungle, It just feels like when i gank i dont need cc cuz i kill them very quickly and Zed is just BA to play top. they are both satisfying to play, I think kha is better in the jungle, and zed better top

Duhizy

11-24-2012

zed imo is funner to play and can carry a game more easily imo, both are required to know when to properly engage and dive the carry but zed has an easier time getting in and out, not to mention his abilities have much more aoe then khazix. Also i think they may buff him soon because his energy if far to low so imo zed it is

Wardport

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2012

Imo get zed.. Kit flash and go ghost with run spd boots. Nothing in this game feels more like an assasin than zed. Ult... Shadow ahead... Aoe ... Shurikan... Aoe and they are done for.

Wardport

11-24-2012

@duhizy shadow before u hit ur target to return energy.. Thats the point. If he had more energy he would be unstoppable. Plan your fights like a real ninja ^_^

V y

11-24-2012

It really depends on where you are playing.

Duhizy

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrClawsCat View Post
@duhizy shadow before u hit ur target to return energy.. Thats the point. If he had more energy he would be unstoppable. Plan your fights like a real ninja ^_^

regardless, early game the living shadow and shuriken combo cost 115 energy and landing the double hit energy restore only gives you 20 energy back, at the end of the day you can still on us living shadow once and all of your abilities once except E before you run out of energy, early game the energy return is a maximum of 20 regardless of how many double skills land so it works like this:

base 200 energy, W(40 energy) into Q(75)= 115 energy used+E(50)=165 minus the restore proc if you get it it's 145 so if you land the proc you can do 1 more E. This fact remains true until level 5 were in theory he should have enough energy to use shuriken twice(if maxed first) in one combo and E once IF he gets the restore proc. That being said, give the guy blue buff and hes literally the most broken champion iv ever played XD so it think its plausible that the pros might consider giving him blue in the mid lane.

Blade678

12-08-2012

i prefer zed
i have played zed a lot since he is free. he is eazy. put all of ur mastery points on offensive and summoner spells flash and ignite. buy boot and pots first then rush for bloodthirster. then upgrade ur boots to whtever u like. go for the black cleaver and guardian angle or trinity force and u will pretty much deal tons of damage without taking too much damage.