Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

suggestion/ request for Map orientation control

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pwnzoar

11-18-2012

Would it be possible to make it so that you could change the orientation of the map on you preferences?

I'll explain.

I like to play on summoners' Rift on the bottom or Blue side of the map. But of course you can only be on that side 50% of the time. I would like to be able to set the map on MY comp to view the map on that side all the time, weather I'm playing as blue or purple. I realize that baron and dragon would be reversed and my teammates callous of "bot" and "top" would be a bit confusing, but it would be my problem to deal with and I could get used to it. And with how the HUD blocks the bottom of the screen more I would like it a lot.

I realize that the HUD is being slimmed down soon, but the lower corners or my display will still be cut down.