Hello Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Veni13

11-20-2012

I'm curious as to what the status on the dominion mouse glitch is. For a while it happened to me very infrequently, but recently it's been happening all the time. Someone on the "mouse glitch" thread mentioned a fix to do with running the game on a lower resolution. For a while I could change the resolution settings from the highest to lowest and back until the cursor came back. Now it's not proving nearly as effective and I just lost a game where my mouse disappeared early-game and was gone throughout.
This is extremely exasperating and I can barely play with my cursor gone half the time.

Any permanent fixes coming up anytime soon? Dominion is just about unplayable for me now.

P.S. I'd write in the thread dedicated to this glitch, but unfortunately I don't think any posts in there get looked at.

FluffyNeko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Bad Karma for playing BFTeemo. :P

DCode

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Mouse glitch only happens to me if when a game starts, PVP.net isnt my active window (meaning, I'm doing something else, to make it the active window simply click on it).
To fix it, I simply alt-tab to desktop once I'm in game, and tab back in right after, works everytime, and also for the people that get glitched in the games I play.

IF thats the glitch you talk about, otherwise no idea what you're talking about