XP Carry Over

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

anthracite935

11-23-2009

Hey everyone,

I searched a few pages in, and didn't see the topic discussed. If it has been, my apologies.

I had a question about XP carrying over after you level. I noticed that after I hit level 2, the left over XP from reaching the level carried over into level 2. My question is, I was 70odd XP from level 3, I played a game and earned 226 XP. I hit level 3, but I have 0 XP into the level. I know for certain that the XP needed to reach level 3 was less than 100, therefore shouldn't I have at least 100 +/- XP into level 3 already?

I'm sorry if that sounds confusing. I tried relogging as someone was nice to suggest that in one of the channels. But it didn't fix it. Any input would be appreciated, thank you in advance. And if you're wondering, the XP I have gained so far were:

Game1: 53xp
Game2: 55xp
Game3: 226xp

anthracite935

11-23-2009

Tried logging on again since it's been over 8 hours since I logged off. Still nothing. Haven't played another game yet in case I am able to recover the XP that wasn't applied.

I just want to know if there is any particular reason why sometimes XP carries over after reaching a new level, and why sometimes it doesn't.

serenity xD hope

02-16-2014

This is happening to me too. So much XP lost because I don't get it upon leveling up.