Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Feedback][Major] Season 3: Ionic Spark vs. Statikk Shiv and why it is terrible

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Khell DarkWolf

11-20-2012

Quote:
orc72:
you answered your own question =p Statick Shiv is a cover up for nerfing Ionic Spark because Ionic spark would proc on every hit using hurricane. Instead, with hurricane, Statick Shiv takes 4 auto attacks to proc in combat, just like ionic spark use to.
Its like when they nerfed Starks Fervor and said it was because they wanted it to be a support item built on noone instaed of an item built on master yi and shyvana.

I'm actually getting worried about the combination of hurricane and other items in tangent.

To solve this issue as I stated a few posts ago, Ionic spark could be changed to be a melee only item.

I detest the idea of seeing so many teemos, already thinking about all these hurricanes and combinations. -_-

HolyPikeman

11-29-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2848289&page=2

DeusVult

11-29-2012

Save ionic spark

NA Rukhron

11-30-2012

I believe the intention is to have Statikk be an addition to those who want to build AoE ranged attackers. With Ravenous Hydra and Frozen Fist working for their niches at melee range.

That's not saying I won't miss Ionic Spark, because I wuved it.