Shaco Overnerfed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bullettime7

11-19-2012

The only things Shaco really needs are his Jack in the Box to prioritize targets affected by Two Shiv Poison and for his clone to keep attacking or even just detonate after he dies instead of freezing in place and doing nothing.

Shaco will likely see a bit more play in the new jungle since his counterjungling skills will be able to be taken advantage of better.

MrVigglesworth

11-19-2012

Shaco's skills don't need much adjustment, imo. It's his insanely poor defense/health for being a close combat champion that needs to be re-examined. As he exists now, if you aren't snowballing, you're in trouble. And when it comes to high ELO matches, "snowballing" rarely ever happens, especially with junglers.

Veka

11-19-2012

Shaco skill set is great for jungling and all but against enemy champ it's kinda...messy...like how some ppl that knows how to trigger Jitb and not get feared...also his puff appearing in FOW...and how glitchy his ult is sometimes...other then that I think he's great~!

Just they need to do some minor things with him...and I think most of the time ppl aren't using his passive to it's full potential I think his Jitb do need some buff though, idk make it so that it last longer when level up or have more hp? or atleast make it so that it's like teemo shroom where ability won't effect it...