So akali is coming back

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

11-19-2012

based off the nature of the nerfs to akali long ago (itemization based nerfs)
Akali used to be a little insane.

So I've decided to prepare because I'm smaht, crazy smaht!

What does s3 seem to have in store for her?

Edit:
Lol @ anyone who **** themselves at the recent, watered down akali

CamaHa

11-19-2012

Dunno about akali but I think Dr. Mundo will be dead yet again at the start of S3. So many items give girvous wound just on AA. And they are GOOD items that you migh actually buy to counter lifesteal of enemy ADC and new item with that active on upgrade from cutlass(forgot the name, thingy that has active of stealing hp from enemy and adding to ur own hp).

RIP Mundo

fastplay

11-19-2012

@CerealBoxOfDoom maybe mid but top she still going to be the same vs most common top lane.
some exmple are Irelia, Jax, Jayce, Olaf, and Riven that are play top some what.

I do think ww might be harder to play with some of the item beening remove for some of the new item.

Private Riem

11-19-2012

She's still crazy.
Stupid low CDs, sick constant stream of damage, almost impossible to run away, can stand in melee range blasting your face off while you can't retaliate, and the worst of all, 1200 gold revolver is all she needs to kick your team's teeth in.

PizzaRice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Just coming out of the pbe (due to maintinance) all i can say is from what im experiancing, they sorta screwed her up a lil bit in early game. Im sure this wont affect her all game (maybe make her stronger later in the game than she is now) but im only able to proc 1 of her 2 disciples with the usual akali runes and masteries. So far, i havent found a way to proc both.

Item wise, i dont think her build has changed at all to be honest.

CamaHa

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Private Riem View Post
She's still crazy.
Stupid low CDs, sick constant stream of damage, almost impossible to run away, can stand in melee range blasting your face off while you can't retaliate, and the worst of all, 1200 gold revolver is all she needs to kick your team's teeth in.
And all you need is vision ward to completely screw up akali's game lul.

Veka

11-19-2012

Pink Ward early game or Oracle usually ****s her up and end up denying her.