Akecheta, Guardian of the Plains

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neowolf24

11-18-2012

If Riot wishes to pick this idea up, I will gladly relinquish my rights to him.
Changes
12/8/12- Reduced the cooldown reduction to 20%, down from 50%
11/23/2012- Reduced the range of Furious Blessing to 1000 and reworked the active to heal allies for all damage taken. Also Crippling Slash has had its AD contribution increased to 40 % and no longer heals for damage done. (Thank You For your suggestions The5lacker)

Also here is a link to all the other champions I have made http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2845229

Akecheta is my third champion that I have created. While I believe I may be getting better with balancing I still need some feed back on my champions. Akecheta is meant as a tribute to the Great Plains Native Americans, but I admit that my knowledge of their ways is limited. Any suggestions to make this character better are appreciated.

{Akecheta} - {Guardian of the Plains}

-Gender (Male)
-Race (Human)
-Origin (Ionia)
-Alliance (Good)
-Class: (Tanky AD)
-Subclass: (Bruiser)
-Weapon: (Dual Axes, Akecheta has a pair of Tomahawks)
-Attack Type: (Melee)
-Energy Source: (Mana)

Akecheta is a tank with one of the longest range gap closers in League of Legends as well as powerful damage reduction. His ultimate also allows him to heal himself and his allies anywhere on the map for 25% of the damage done by his basic attacks and his abilities. Akecheta is mostly a tribute to a group of dying cultures in the United States, the Native Americans.

Passive (Ancestrial Guardians): Akecheta gains 25% of his armor as magic resist and 25% of his magic resist as armor. This effect does not stack on itself.

Q (Diving Hawk): Akecheta jumps to a location up to a range of 900. If he lands near an enemy champion, 50% of the mana cost is restored and the cooldown is reduced by 50%. He also gains 10/15/20/25/30 % move speed increase for two seconds.

-Type (Target Area)
-Amount(N/A)
-Buff/Debuff Type (Move Speed increase)
-Buff/Debuff Value (10/15/20/25/30%)
-Duration (2 seconds)
-Range (900) The buff applies if an enemy champion is within a range of 300
-Cost (90/100/110/120/130)
-Cooldown (16 seconds)
-Target Type (Area within a radius of 900)
-This ability is one of the largest gap closers/ escape mechanisms in the game, to help balance it out, it cannot pass through a physical barrier.
-This ability adds an additional effect Akecheta’s W if used within 2 seconds

W (Wild Fire Chop): Akecheta deals 80/120/160/200/240 (+40% AD) damage to target champion in melee range. For 3/4/5/6/7 seconds after this move is used, Akecheta takes 5% reduced damage, this reduction increases to 10% if used within 3 seconds of Diving Hawk.

-Type (Target Damage and self buff)
-Amount (80/120/160/200/240 +(40% AD) damage
-Buff Type (Damage Reduction)
-Buff Value (5 %, 10 % if used within 3 seconds of Diving Hawk)
-Duration (3/4/5/6/7 seconds)
-Range (125)
-Cost (70/75/80/85/90)
-Cooldown (8 seconds)
-Target Type (Enemy Champion)

E (Crippling Slash): Akecheta’s next basic attack hits the enemy dealing 100/115/130/145/160 (+50% AD) extra damage and applying a Hamstring debuff, which decreases the targets move speed by 60% for 3 seconds.
-Type (Target Damage and debuff)
-Amount (100/115/130/145/160 +50 % AD)
-Debuff Type (Slow)
-Debuff Value (60% move speed decrease)
-Duration (3 seconds)
-Range (N/A)
-Cost (40/50/60/70/80)
-Cooldown (8 seconds)
-Target type (N/A)

R (Furious Blessing): Akucheta passively gains 5/10/15% lifesteal. When activated, Akucheta goes into a frenzied state for the next 6/7/8 seconds. During this time Akucheta gains 30% mana regen, 20% cooldown reduction and 50% increased attack speed. Also, he heals 25% of the damage he takes from his allies in a range of 1000. While Furious Blessing is on cooldown, his passive is not active.

-Type (Self buff and heal)
-Amount (Heals himself and allies within range for 25% of his damage)
-Buff type (Passive Lifesteal, on activation, mana regen, cooldown reduction and attack speed
-Buff Value (Passive: 5/10/15% life steal. Activation: +30 % mana regen, +50 % cooldown and +50% attack speed)
-Duration (6/7/8 seconds)
-Radius (1000)
-Cost (140/150/160/170/180 mana)
-Cooldown (240 seconds) (Cooldown starts after buff wears off)
-Target Type (Self buff, heal self and allies)

{Base Stats}

-Base Health 470 (+99 per level)
-Base Health per 5 seconds 8.1 (+0.85 per level)
-Base Mana 242 (+52 per level)
-Base Mana per 5 seconds 6.8 (+0.7 per level)
-Base Attack Damage 52 (+4 per level)
-Base Attack Speed 0.654 (+3.1% per level)
-Attack Range (125)
-Base Armor 19 (+4 per level)
-Magic Resistance 30 (+1.25 per level)
-Movement Speed (420)

{Appearance} Core.

-Height 6’5”
-Physical Build: border line ridiculously ripped
-Hair style and color (Hidden under his headdress)
-Eye color (Black)
-Weapons (Two Tomahawks)
-Attire (Traditional Plains Native Americans Chieftain outfit)
-Other: His skin is similar in tone to that of the Native Americans.

Secondary Skin
This skin is a joke, please do not try to make this or else I will have to destroy you all.
-Village People Akecheta

{Lore} Core.
Akecheta was the son of an Atooparko Cheiftain. His people had roamed the vast plains of an island just a little south of Ionia for thousands of years. One fateful day, the Zaunian War Machine touched down at the southern end of the Island and completely slaughtered the entire population of the Nakata tribe during a surprise attack. The remaining tribes, infuriated by the destruction of their brothers, launched an attack against the unsuspecting Zaunian troops three nights later. The battle was absolutely nightmarish with both sides taking massive casualties in a battle so bloody and vicious that even the most hardened Zaunian soldiers were shaken to the core. No one had ever seen so much brutality in a fight before, body parts detached from their owners flew everywhere and it was practically raining blood. Though the battle was long and brutal, eventually the Zaunian forces were pushed back all the way to a narrow stretch of beach. That was when the Noxian reinforcements, led by General Du Couteau himself, arrived. The battle that ensued became even more brutal and even Talon, Couteau’s personal assassin was deeply shaken by the sheer brutality of this fight. Eventually only Akecheta, his father and a small group of survivors were isolated on a small stretch of beach on the northern end of the Island. During the final stand, the forces of Ionia landed on the island, but it was too late to save the land. Akecheta’s father told him to take the few survivors who could not fight and leave the Island, so their people could survive to reclaim this land some day. Akecheta refused to leave his father to die alone, so his father knocked him unconscious, laid his headdress on his son and asked the Ionians to take him and the survivors off the island while he and his warriors fought to hold off the enemies as long as he could. When Akecheta awoke, he was in Ionia. Desperate to find a way to avenge the loss of his people and lead them back to their homes, Akecheta put on his father’s headdress marched straight to the League of Legends demanding a chance to fight for his people.

{Dialogue} Core.

-Champion Selection (I will restore my people)
-Movement Quotes (The way is clear)
-Attacking Quotes (They shall pay for their crimes)
-Q Use (I will descend upon them)
-W Use (The fury of the land)
-E Use (You will not escape)
-R Use (The blood of my people cries out)
-Taunts Can’t think of any right now
-Jokes (No, I do not play Football)
-Recall

Agathoric

11-18-2012

Soooo......Olaf?

Neowolf24

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agathoric View Post
Soooo......Olaf?
Firstly, thank you for being the first person to actually respond to one of my Champion concepts. I do not have a lot of experience with Olaf, but after further investigation I would have to say you're description is pretty close. The key difference between Akecheta and Olaf though is how the charactars work. Olaf is really more of an AD with tanky qualities where as Akecheta is a tank with AD qualities. Akecheta's role is more tank focused where as Olaf is more concerned about killing things. I will admit though that I did not see how similar Akecheta was to Olaf so thank you for pointing it out.

The5lacker

11-19-2012

A pretty neat tanky bruiser with a bit of an Assassin's streak in him due to that incredibly long ranged Q, but I think his Ult is...overpowered. A range of 2500 is crazy, and overall there's a lot of power behind all of the things it does. What I'd advise is drastically reducing the range and instead having him heal himself and all nearby allies by 25% of the damage he takes, which would make him terrifying in a team fight while still making it possible for enemies to work around him.

Overall, I think he's far too tanky for all the sustainability he has, especially with Crippling Strike, and his combination of Assassin attributes, Support attributes, and general crazy good tankiness would make him probably the best brawler in the game. Tone it down a bit, though, and perhaps make him more support oriented, and I could see him being viable.

Darkwolf6223

11-23-2012

Thank you The5lacker for the advice, and being OP seems to be a reoccuring problem with my champions, I'm likely going to rework them all to be a little more sane

Neowolf24

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwolf6223 View Post
Thank you The5lacker for the advice, and being OP seems to be a reoccuring problem with my champions, I'm likely going to rework them all to be a little more sane
sorry was logged on to my smurf account apparently Darkwolf is me

Neowolf24

12-01-2012

bump

Neowolf24

12-03-2012

bump

Neowolf24

12-06-2012

bump

Neowolf24

12-07-2012

bump